First indoor grow

Rneck groin

NL autos 5 weeks CFL Grow
image19514.jpg
image19517.jpg
image19516.jpg

Well week 6 Of my first indoor grow as you can probably see from the pics I have a homemade CFL hood with 2700 K and 5600 K lights small fan and I have five NL autos that I got from Nirvana, all flowering, Not huge plants but they're all doing well will add about four more lights today To cover the sides of the plants, Thanks for looking all feedback welcome ,:yummy::yummy:
image19578.jpg
image19577.jpg
image19576.jpg
image19575.jpg
image19574.jpg
keep it sappy.

Thanks for the input guys , Yeah I did a lot of research on CFL's before I started to grow, guess I was just a little nervous to put them too close, the plants look like they were doing well ,so I bumped the lights down a little bit I'll update in a couple days

:cheer:
Good job yeah they look as tho the light can be a bit closer other then that everything looks good. For week 6 they should be starting to flower already no?? My Sweet seeds Red poison auto is at week 5 and starting to flower you should be switching the lights soon to mostly 2700k. Here's a pic of my red poison

She is about a week into flowering

Yes they have been flowering for about a week and a half now, I added the nutrients last night and brought down the lights and already noticed some swelling this morning will update pictures later today. Nice-looking plants spart

:cheer:
Good job yeah they look as tho the light can be a bit closer other then that everything looks good. For week 6 they should be starting to flower already no?? My Sweet seeds Red poison auto is at week 5 and starting to flower you should be switching the lights soon to mostly 2700k. Here's a pic of my red poison

She is about a week into flowering

Thanks i got another 2 week old from queens seeds I think its a strike auto she's looking pretty good as well. This is just with window love and when little a 30w 6400k for a few hours at night and when cloudy

1424774042361.jpg

The are proper healthy looking looks nice no nute burn or over watering or nitrogen deficiency or toxicity. Depending on the flowering you might be looking at a pretty decent little harvest. Oh and don't get surprised if they get a little "sleepy" during lights out. Mine when they get lots of sun get kinda droopy at night which from my understanding is normal and nothing to worry about even more so in autoflowers

:goodjob:

Fuck if i know i did some lst early on not so much of a fan i guess don't think it makes to much of a difference on autoflowers if anything it made the lower branches stretch a bit for the sun but that doesn't really help at all if I'm only getting a gram or two off the bottom 2 bud points but can't tell yet still got maybe another month or so.

Back
Top Bottom