Some Fem Ice Plants

cannilingus

lasts shot, is a white widow fem, from dinafem. a freebie i got. first two are ice plants. all are 45 days in
P3111608.JPG
P3111609.JPG
P3111610.JPG

hi. i cut my three fem ice plants today. as usual, i allways seem to get low yield, off the seed plants. but, quality looks to be the trade here. one smelled like nothing. one of heavy fruit and petrol. the last like a floor cleaner, much more sativa odor. cant wait to try some.
P3201625.JPG
P3201616.JPG
P3201624.JPG
P3201628.JPG
P3201628.JPG

here are the second gens, in bloom. much better. these are not done yet, by any means, but, i think about six weeks.
P5151796.JPG
P5151799.JPG

CORRECTION. these ice, as per the photoes, are only four weeks in bloom. not six, as stated. darn. that means they are not quite halfway there. now. i have been feeding them dyna gro, and kangaroots+bembe. Am considering, adding some pk 13/14 bloom booster by canna, i have hanging around, in weeks five and six. or, just increase dose of dyna gro from 1/2 tsp gal, to one. we shall see. they seem to have what it takes, going for them, right now. should really explode.

thannkyou! I plan on getting some close up macro shots, at harvest. i am expecting these will take 9 weeks. i have some new purple bud, from white label now. two in flower, one outside, and two still in veg. the color of your bud on your avatar, looks to be about the color this is supposed to be. five fem seeds, five phenos. lol.
purple-bud-photo.jpg

P6231868.JPG
P6231866.JPG
P6231865.JPG
going into jars, now. lots of orange hairs. nothing like thep ice pics i have seen. but, ive never been a crystally hobbiest. am adding snowstorm to next run.

Back
Top Bottom