Golden Goat on 4/20

COgrower

Here are some pics I took of my Golden Goat plants on 4/20 at 29 days of flower.

GG32.JPG

GG22.JPG

does the wire help keep them stable, in case of wind, etc? i know indoors the do the scrog. i never have. i just grow in pots. and outside. nice plants

does the wire help keep them stable, in case of wind, etc? i know indoors the do the scrog. i never have. i just grow in pots. and outside. nice plants

All I had was chicken wire and I have a very small grow cabinet, so I used it to keep them from getting too tall and then the tops grow through the holes when I flower. I liked the way it worked out the first time I used it, I have just kept using it.

Looks good. I like the chicken wire. I have been considering getting some.

What kind of lights are you using?

Thanks

I've got a small space and heat issues so i only have a 250W HPS. I've thought of getting an LED, but the price has kept me away. Plus I hear there is some new LED tech coming later this year so I am waiting to see what that is.

Oh man they look great. Cant wait to see the dry results =)

I can't wait either, this is my largest canopy yet and everything has gone so well, and now it's starting to smell really good. I tried a small sample last night and it was very good and should be excellent with a proper cure.

Back
Top Bottom