Jedi Kush 5th Week Flower

DaKindbuds

34513.JPG

I'm very happy with the Jedi genetics, my camera doesn't do it justice but its buds and sugar leaves are very frosty and the buds are already the size of golf balls.

Nice bombs there, golf balls! But try to cut the lower buds they don't worth to be there . Also try making a canopy, so they form better and you can get more light (light = food)!

Nice job again, huge already in week5!

Appreciate it, its Day 35 of flower for my first grow. With the lower buds I was trying not to take too much. I was thinking I should cut them I just wasn't sure if it would bother the plant. Now after feeding in a little bit I'm going to cut all the little ones off. As far as making a even canopy I'm trying but I have space restrictions at the moment. If I stretched them out I'd have a problem rotating them everyday for balanced light distribution. Weird thing is the biggest buds in my room aren't necessarily the tallest. There is a couple instances out of my Jedi's where there are two branches are right by each other but the cola on the one that's a little lower is bigger. Look at the 2x4 against the wall the lower branch out of those two near each other is bigger, and a side view shows they are within 6-7" of each other with a 1000w bare bulb 12-16" above. But you are right I can bend them a little more to even them out I'll get to that and post more pics, these girls grow by the day. Oh and not all of the buds are the size of golf balls just about 7-8 of them.

Yeah OG all the way. Are you keeping RH down? Get rid of lower suckers, you're really gonna help the plant that way, especially indoor.

Great set up! How'd you get the female Jedi? I tried three regulars this year but none made it,,, I'm subbed up to watch. Great buds!

Thanks guys appreciate the kind words especially from vets like you. I'm trying to keep the RH down. I didn't have a dehumidifier till about 3 weeks into flower and had high RH but its stayed under 51% for the last couple weeks. It goes up to 51% for an hour or so after lights on and around 50% for some amount of time after lights out. Not sure how long but when I turn on the lights in the morning its at 44% every morning since I got the dehumidifier. I want to get it lower because I just cut some buds off of one because I found WPM on two of the little leaves attached to the bottom of the bud. One of my Maui's has it on a lot of the little leaves I'm debating with myself whether to wipe of the leaves and hope for the best. Its my first grow so I'm uncertain, it would increase airflow what do you guys think? Otherwise everything is looking good Fan leaves are getting a little light on two but its late into flower nothing I can do about it now
Are those the ones you're saying I should cut? Your advice is appreciated.
the one I had to cut a few buds off of.
this is the Maui I was talking about see the little spots on the leaf

I think the spots are normal, as you are in late days, they take as much energy from the leaves. I wanted to ask if cutting fun leaves seems legit on late days, I have heard a lot and the opinions are opossite...

MassMedMan thanks bro! The grow room was put together in a rush so I hope to improve on it soon. I LUCKED UP and got some clones from a spot in Seattle. I got really lucky as far as genetics, especially with the Jedi, Connie Chung, and Snoops Dream. Also Baracuda the spots are white powder mildew. Between the HPS lights and the weak camera I guess you cant really see it.

Went in and took off a bunch of the lower growth. All small buds and any big fan leaves airflow is visibly better and my RH is even lower by about 6% than usual. I'm not happy at all about having to remove so much but its the whole cut off the finger to save the hand deal. I'll take it as a learning experience. I'll do a budwashing with some and see if I cant get a head start on learning how to cure. Sure I can read all I want but only experience can let me know things like how dry the buds should feel before jarring them. Here's some pics after the defoliation
Had to take the most off her she was in a bad spot airflow wise.
I took all the small buds off, think I should take off more?
I was taking a smoke break so I decided to weigh it and it came to a total of 9 oz. but so what that's the wet weight and its premature. But, it kinda gives me a better idea of what the weight from all the Jedi should be come harvest. Any suggestions for what to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom