On a deck in Portland, OR

jddrews

Here are some pics of my first grow. Both plants started from seed last February and transplanted to their current location in April. Just about 2 weeks into flowering now. Everything seems to be going smoothly.
Big_Ethel.jpg
Big_Ethel_close_up.jpg
Hortense.jpg
Hortense_close_up.jpg
sunny_weed_1.jpg
sunny_weed_2.jpg
flower_36.jpg
flower_25.jpg
flower_112.jpg

Nice looking, happy ladies! It's amazing what can be grown in containers. I'm new to growing but it seems to me your girls are pretty big. Looks like you've done the right things. I look forward to seeing pics of your girls as they ripen.

Keep up the good work,

annjulieah

Still looking great. Love when them girls start to show hairs.

Thanks! It's been really fun. Looking forward to the next few weeks...
Ditto! How are your trichomes looking?. Mine are well over 50% milky with perhaps a tinge of amber, (might be reflection from darkened pistols). Do you have plans for how you're going to harvest? I'm thinking of trying the 24-36 hour darkness before harvest but that idea is complicated by my desire to harvest in stages because the tops are riper than the lower branches.

Look forward to more awesome pics! :thumb:

My trichomes are looking good, probably more cloudy than clear at this point. I haven't seen any amber trichs yet. I'm going to let a few pop up before I harvest just to get the maximum growth before getting into couch-lock territory. As for harvest, I'm going to keep it simple this first time out. I plan on flushing with water for the final week before I cut, but I'm not going to do anything more advanced than that. Next year it might be fun to try topping and low-stress-training, etc. I'm starting to read up on drying and curing so I can have a plan ready when the stalks are cut. Gotta make some room in the house first.

I'm getting some rabbits cause there poo is really great to grow in so I heard has anyone done this before I plan on digging holes big enough to bury a fridge and grow some monsters

No. It's 5 weeks after flower. I germinated the seeds in February and potted them in April. They've been growing for a long time. I'm about a week away from harvesting now.

Back
Top Bottom