First time grow

Mkak78

I'm at week 8 from seed and starting week 2 of flowering... The two in front are Auto AKs and the one in back is Mast K... I started with 6 and ended here because a few were bag seed, autos were not.. The Auto on right is budding but the top scares me because it's looking beat up slightly... The one on left in front is an AK auto also but looks very different from its sister, it was later transplant though.maybe needs to catch up. This set up is make shift until I can set tent up....I'm using a 600 watt MH/HPS in a garage type building with 2 table fans a 440 CFM to exhaust under light and two more 240 CFMs for more control when needed, one blows air conditioned air into grow area to control temp as it sometimes gets hot but not overly hot it's cooler these days here... Any guidance on what if anything I'm doing wrong and what I can do better to ensure a healthy yield, I have some FEM sour ready to germ but I'm kinda waiting to see here. How long should I flower?. I'm also was using 2 teaspoons of grow big once a week per gallon. I switched week one of flowering to 1 tsp GB and 1 tsp tiger bloom.. Next nute straight tiger I think. Please any help is greatly appreciated.. Uploading pics now...

image31267.jpg
image31266.jpg
image31265.jpg
image31264.jpg
image31263.jpg
image31262.jpg
image31261.jpg
image31260.jpg
image31259.jpg
image31258.jpg
image31257.jpg

I used a MH up until week 6-7, then switched to HPS, it's week 8-9 now and this is two weeks under HPS on a 12/12, I know Autos don't need that but the MK in back was bag seed and it's good so I'm trying to work with that because I know AKs are Autos and will flower regardless... I'm Hoping to tweak to make next grow abd yield one for ages with 5 sours I have ready to Germ... You don't think the Flowering Auto on left looks like it's hurting for one reason of another, look at leaves..

All the above are possibles.. It gets hot not overly though in grow area maybe it got up to 83-84 once but not lately... I'm always worried about over watering I keep a journal... Never thought over nitrogen, I just noted them too last watering so I'll flush and see how it goes..

Harvest or not??? It's day two of week four flower on this AK Auto.. I'm wondering if I should dare begin the Harvest or ??? Any help is appreciated

image32551.jpg

Week four of flower Master K (photo) on left and AK47 (auto) on right.. The MK has a ways to go, however the AK is looking I'm not sure if I should say ready or not.. Notice previous close up of Trichs, here are some pics of rest of the goodness
image32555.jpg
image32554.jpg
image32553.jpg
image32552.jpg

HELP, I'm a new grower its a hobby thing I don't even know how to post a question on here so I'm going to put it here and hope it gets seen. I have 4 plants growing about 4 foot hi, When they started to sprout I watched carefully untill I saw 2 white hairs shaped in a V in the plants and I saw that all over the plants so I had all 4 females (or so I thought?) now about 3 or 4 weeks into flower I notice SEEDS all over 2 of the plants which means (I have males??) I don't know but I'm very mixed up as to what I should do, Throw them out aren't they useless as medicine? Where did I screw up? Please help,

Back
Top Bottom