My First Grow In Progress - AK47 Fem Seed At 23 Days From Soil Break

fanleaf

Hi people. I just had to share a pic of my lady here. Shes today in the picture 23 days old. 11 inches high and 18 inches wide. It's my first grow so I know I have a while to go yet I'm proud to be able to take her this far. Shes full of nodes 1 inch apart and everywhere! I've topped her twice now and all of the side branches are lit up pretty well too because they are fairly long and along with the advanced 300W LED shes getting 125W CFL from the side. She's livin in her 5 gallon air pot and doing fine at the moment. Whatcha think? It's my first.
IMG_033730.jpg

IMG_033835.jpg

Thank Mtn and Black!
I had no idea of how proud this thing would make me lol. We have had a fight or 2 already. She's my first and she's making me learn quickly how to deal with a few problems. At the moment shes all sorted out and recovering fine from a few newbie errors. Sure don't think it has stunted her though!

Yea Black, I read for a few months before attempting it and it seemed that these air pots while spendy seem to be the cats meow so I figured do it once and do it right.
Thanks for the Sub!

Yea Black, I read for a few months before attempting it and it seemed that these air pots while spendy seem to be the cats meow so I figured do it once and do it right.
Thanks for the Sub!

For $7 I passed. But after seeing your progress for one month I'm sold. Great progress :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom