Giant Nepalese Landrace Cannabis

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Landrace Cannabis in Nepal. Now these are some BIG plants.

2059595170_d1319bbc23.jpg

502379701_b9df34866b.jpg

502379899_daf807be2b.jpg

145441927_2d21bc21c3.jpg

309706115_d8a672fc8c.jpg

138380518_609f475fd1.jpg

Re: Giant Nepalese Landrace Cannabis.

srinagar is not in nepal though. but yeah i have seen huge cannabis trees but that was the holiest!!

I live in Nepal. In Nepal, people feed their pet weed, they believe that that will prevent the pets from getting sick.

(Jealous? That just was my intention. But it's a truth.)

Weed in Nepal is so cheap that for a buck you get about 30 sticks of joint. I'm serious, damn serious. If anyone of you are planning to visit to Nepal. You can contact me, you will get weed almost for free of cost. I see so many tourist who come to Nepal, just for the sake of smoking for utterly natural weed. Give it a try, it is INDEED god made weed.

The reason why weed is so cheaper in Nepal is that, poor people who live in the outskirts of of capital, Kathmandu, cultivate weed in their field. Police don't go searching for weed with those sorts of people and hence the farmers grow weed in mass and sometimes they even purchase weed from expert breeder and sell it. Since, most of the weed are cultivated without proper technique, it is uncertain whether the weed is good or not but it definitely is cheap and amazing.
*edit image out*

Hash are relatively expensive that weed here. We purchase has only when the suppliers are out of stock of weed. Hash are not so potent as you all people hear about but Nepalese pollen are one of a kind. And, hash costs about $2 for 10 sticks, pollen even expensive.

I seriously wouldn't mind heading out there and finding myself in a field of gigantic weed plants. I just don't know how the hell I would act around all that herb. I probably think I was dead and in heaven!:hippy:

That is my heaven!

Temple Ball Hash is sticky black balls, maybe 4cm with white ribbons, smoke in a pipe? Is that what you are refering to hash? Maybe we call what you mention is Nepalese Finger Hash?

I live in Nepal. In Nepal, people feed their pet weed, they believe that that will prevent the pets from getting sick.

(Jealous? That just was my intention. But it's a truth.)

That's funny, I live in Nepal too ..:clap: mero ghar Banasthali ma. about a kilometer down from Balaju chowk! tapailai nepali aucha? kaha tapai ghar? Where are you living? Nepali budhri cha? Do you have Nepali wife too? yeah cannabis grows crazy here on this part of Ring Road , i see it blocks from my house.. In my wifes village Bhimphedi, it seems there are plants at every bannana tree!

Back
Top Bottom