Blue Pistils on Cannabis flower -Rare!

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
This pic came from Badbradblu, and member living in Zimbabwe. The plant is a landrace Malawi Gold, and has blue pistils. Quite amazing!
sp11.jpg

holy...

That...is breathtaking. Absolutely stunning. It would be an awesome day if I could come across a bud like that and smoke it.

holy...

That...is breathtaking. Absolutely stunning. It would be an awesome day if I could come across a bud like that and smoke it.

i was thinking the same thing.

Holy shit that is a beautiful MJ plant, great colors

Yeah it's pretty an all, but I've had it and trust me there are side effects.

regards

Papa Smurf

Oh man, that made me laugh so hard....lol :ganjamon::peace:

Awesome blue pistils!

Now all the purple bud growers need to drop what they are doing and get working on blue hairs. :grinjoint:

Bringin up an old thread to show my pinkness ;)

IMG_08383.JPG

IMG_08481.JPG

I didn't do anything to this plant that I didn't do to the others, this is the only one that showed these pink pistils. I re-vegged the mother after harvest and currently have a couple clones I cut yesterday, if/when they root they're going into my ebb & flow setup and hopefully I'll see more of the pink. The preflowers on the mother still show up pink, so I'm sure the clones will as well.

I'm also growin some GDP, and it'd be nice to be able to mix the purple bud with pink pistils :smokin: That would be one funky lookin plant lol

Back
Top Bottom