Results from RC's 1st 12/12 (lots of pics)

rc51sport

Here are some pictures of my first 12/12 from seed grow i have done, it was my last grow and was somewhat successful. This grow took place last winter around christmas. there were 2 Mango seeds from K.C. Brains and one white widow seed from the best mango bud i have ever smoked! All 3 of them were put in 1 single 4" pot filled with MG potting soil and stuck next to the shed to soak up the sun. I only watered them when they needed it. Actually i kinda put them through hell and i am very suprised with the results under these conditions!.

i decided to do this before i stumbled apon these forums and before i even heard of people doing 12/12 grows.

both Mangos turned out amazing, great indica stone, many trichs, very very sweet fruity taste and very sweet stingy mango smell. The White Widow had the looks, but the taste was almost not there but could find a hint of smell and taste from parent bud. the high was also amazing, classic white widow.

anyways here are the pics i hope you enjoy them!

theres quite a few of them. from young to old for the most part, the white widow being the shortest plant. i tried to reveg the one mango in the end but it was a nogo, just kept putting on more bud and massive trichs, was pretty cool anyways, when i ran dry i would go out and pick another nug, dry for a day and get baked!

WARNING: lots of pictures 72 total some pretty some not so much...
will use several posts to post them all so i can start posting some now.

its taking me alot of time to rename, resize, upload and post all of these so i hope everyone appreciates them

enjoy ;)

RC12001.JPG

RC12002.JPG

RC12005.JPG

RC12006.JPG

RC12007.JPG

RC12008.JPG

RC12013.JPG

RC12014.JPG

RC12015.JPG

RC12016.JPG

RC12017.JPG