bloombastic!

bud-wizer

hello friends . does anyone out there know anything about bloombastic ? has anyone used it and wat results did u get ??? ive recantly brought some and i would love some feedback ? as it isnt the cheepest .lol.im also goin to use carbaload,sweet leaf and ionic bloom with the bloombastick will that b ok ??? i will b foreva gr8full for some imput ???? :Rasta:

can anyone help me please i know bloombastic is seriously consentrated and i dnt want to overdose my babies can someone please help ?

Ive used it. didnt notice that big a difference from the usual run. I use ionic grow, bloom, boost, and beastie bloomz. Less expensive and the same result. Are you running co2? I noticed a difference when I started gassing. After the price of a couple runs with bloombastic you could have bought a co2 meter ,controller,and tank. Just my 2 cents.

Hey jon. I didnt say I didn't get results from it I said I didn't notice that much a difference from my usual concoction. I used the bloombastic instead of the beastie bloomz and didn't notice a noticeable difference that was worth the price difference. Its a good product but if you weigh out the price difference I think putting your pennies into a co2 unit and using a good quality bloom booster is a better choice. I know that wasn't the original question. Just want to clear up my previous statement. I wouldn't advise against using it. I'm just saying.
And bud-wizer it should be fine to use your recipe just pay attention to your ppm and ph.
:thumb:

I use bloombastic. I use it just for the opposite reason warlord says. I would rather use less stuff (less meaning I like the Lucas Formula) .. less mixing of 15 different additives lol. Honestly ..I get confused. Hell I get confused going shopping at the hydro store lol.

The less stuff I have to add ..the better. Bloombastic will do what often times it takes 5-8 other additives to do .. at least by advertisement of the product. It even smells like chocolate. and hey ...that aluminum thing it comes in is pretty sweet too! Its kinda gives you the feeling of an old high quality oil can collector can or something haha.

As far as cost ..well ...time is money. Easier=faster and more stuff=slower not to mention if you add too much of one of those additional 8 additives it may nuke your entire garden.

So I weigh in easiness v. difficulty. Its easier to master fewer things and thus better results faster..if that makes any sense? This means lucas is 2 ingredients. Just 2. Thats easy. Add bloombastic ..thats 3. get the idea? Every time I have to measure something there is the chance something gets confused or something ..and eww ... yellow falling down girls.

Honestly, we are all looking for that "magic elixyr" that makes our ladies grow 3 feet in 1 day and fall over on the ground with ginormous nugz under 1w of flashlight haha powered by iracle mear batteries. That just doesn't exist without a watchful eye, a masterful hand, and a green thumb. thats my take.

During veg I use the ionic grow. during flower I use ionic bloom with their line of boost. and in the last 3or4 weeks before flush I added the beastie bloomz. One nute One booster until the last 3or 4 weeks thats all. not 15 different like stated earlier. Its a good product I just dont think it is worth the money. If it cost as much as my beastie bloomz I would probably try it again with the veg nute also. when I first heard about it I ran out and bought a big bottle of the stuff. But like I said earlier it wasnt that noticeable a difference from my usual run. Remember alot of your cost on a product is advertising.try alot of different additves and see what you think. I have. and have settled on the beastie bloomz. I could be swayed into trying another nute line but we'll see.

I think I just might email them. I never turn down a free sample. And yes I know the bloombastic is for the bloom and the rootbastic is for veg. Dont get me wrong I never said it didnt work. Nor did I say it wasnt a good product Maybe using the whole line instead of just the bloombooster the last 7 weeks will show significant difference. I'll try it on my next grow round running this same strain and post about the results. I should be harvesting the first week in jan. I'd be willing to bite the bullet on the cost for one entire run to see. Maybe I can get them to flip the bill.? Anyhow sorry for hyjacking your post bud-wizer. Keep an eye out john I will post about it in 2 or 3 weeks. I'll call it the bloombastic study.

haha! 1800w of led was not el cheapo for sure. Mike @ growledhydro hooked me up with a pretty good discount. I think I purchased one of the first 600w lights from him and soon added 4 300w lights after.

I don't know for sure if they equal 1800w of HPS if you are comparing apples to apples, but in my instance ..they are a necessary expense. I couldn't fit HPS in my grow room anyway and t5 simply isn't worth the 90+ days of labor it takes for a successful grow to return peanuts instead of grapefruits lol. Nothing wrong with T5 lights if thats your thing... I'm just saying if I'm going to be tied to a garden of ganj for 3-4 months ..its gonna produce.. period ..and at all costs.

I'm not hijacking your thread ... I vegged with 4 300w lights for about 3 weeks and then added the 600 in the middle at the start of flower.

The roughly 4 inches of light height instead of a foot or more for a conventional HPS along with the drastic heat reduction pays huge dividends in tight spaces. Most of the time your ladies can grow right into the LED lights without much of an issue. Try that with 1800w of HPS.

I am working with about 7" ceilings ... and a full 5 gal bucket on the floor ..that leaves about 5 feet total to work with. Make sense?

As far as price goes ... well good LED lights are expensive ..period. Considering if you go to a MMJ dispensary and pay 15-20$/g it doesn't take many home grown med grams to pay for the lights. Make sense? You just have to be able to absorb the initial cost and will pay for itself in the end. Basically one grow and the light has been paid for and over a couple times. If you are considering LED...buy what you can afford..or a little more..and add more as needed. These last 10 years apparently, so adding one new LED light every new cycle ...wont take long to have all LED lights.

I don't publish all my grows ... but I happily told Mike I would publish my results. I enjoy posting them, I just don't enjoy the politics surrounding MM in the midwest ... although Iowa is looking more and more promising.

Back
Top Bottom