Clipper Lighter refill valve?

Rin101

Hey guys, I just got my first Clipper lighter and I can't figure out how to refill it..most lighters have a little metal refill valve, but instead this one just has a red plastic button sort of thing..I can't press it down or anything.

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about:

0122001203.jpg

Does anyone know how to refill these?

Yeeeeeeah atleast I have 4 of them so it will be awhile before I really need to refill them..but I want to figure it out :(

I pressed a button really hard and it sprayed out butane, so I guess that really is the refill valve..but I had to press it REALLY hard, and I still don't see any way for the butane to go in there..freakin' Spaniards! haha

I had the same question, and I just tried it. Without any of the adapters coming with the refill, it worked, using directly the metal nozzle from the tank.

Google is your friend. It’s funny, a few years ago I was on a cruise and one of the stops was in Panama City, my lighter died so I went into a liquor store and bought a cheap bic lighter. I later found out it was refillable, in the US, they bend the fill tube on the bottom of the lighter, in other countries they don’t and you can refill them, there’s a way to replace the flints too! Been using it for years.

Back
Top Bottom