Humidifier?

LetsBeBuds

Is it ok to have a humidifier in the grow room I am trying to raise it from 35 to a reasonable level? I have read that it should be around 50 to 60 in the room and I would like to somehow reach that tempter.

RH is a vital concern in growing. Yes to your question. Here is a RH guide for the growth stages...

the percentages are correct, but the dial images aren't.

HUMID-copy.jpg

Cool cool I picked up one today and now my RH is at a steady 60 with my tempter under lights is 76. The plants started from clones and are only 4 days old from the club and into my soil. Is 60 RH good and my room temp at 76 good too?

As you can see on the chart, at this stage you are shooting for 60-70% RH. As far as your temps, you should stay below 85° with lights on. You want to try and achieve an 18° split from lights on to lights off.

I am curntley doing 24/0 with my lights to try it out. I have heard both good and bad things about 24/0 rather then 18/6 so I just decided to go with 24/0 and no timer. Is this a good fit for plants at this stage or should I be 18/6?

My personal preference is 24/0 for rooting clones, 18/6 for vegetative growth, and 12/12 for flower. My experiance has been that 18/6 produces faster growth than 24/0. I've also read several studies regarding the 18° temp split that show that this number produces easily measurable results of increased overall plant health and bud yield.

I had two clones at first and i did all the wrong stuff so i started over but i will let you guys know how i am doing. i am sure i will need more help very soon

Back
Top Bottom