Help please-moving to colorado asap

Justyne

Hi,
I am moving to the Denver/Boulder area hopefully in March but DEFINITELY by September 2011. I am moving so that I may use medicinal marijuana and not worry about going to jail and doing day for effing day just in order to get pain relief. I can not take the pain medication they give me and function normally. Even the lowest dose makes me nauseous anxious and not in my body enough to actually think/function and create. I am sure many of you have heard this before from others.

The problem is I know NOTHING about the two areas.

I hope that there are some responses to my post, ty
NAMASTE

What about the rent prices and safety I am a single female. Does anyone know anyone who owns property that they rent out long term? What is so 'wicked" about Boulder please, what does that mean?

Boulder is a really cool town but i think it is kinda expensive to live there. I hate denver but i would live in Broomfield just cause it is so close to Boulder. I also live in CO springs i just know some peeps that live in denver so i am kinda familiar with the area but have no clue what the cost of living there is i would start with the 3 cities i said and just do research. Thats what i did b4 i moved to Vegas

Wicked = Cool, Awesome, Sweet, Magnifique, Extreme etc......

I must be getting old if I am the only one to remember the term "Wicked Awesome"

Least that is what it meant back in the 70's and 80's.

You can look up places in Lyons and Loveland also. They are near Longmont / Boulder.

Boulder is a College town, CU Buffaloes( <<< BOOO, GO CSU / Air Force).
20 -30 minutes from Denver. Boulder was a very Liberal, pot smoking, free love, do what you want(libertarian) town. Yes Liberal and Libertarian can go together. Still kind of is but, many of the old hippies went corporate and to some the inside joke is to call it "The Republic of Boulder". The Libertarian "do what you will" part has kind of gone away. Still a nice College town tho, just stay away from the football players.

Anybody know if the Bongathon still goes on ? I haven't been since the late 90's.

I live out in the flatlands, 1/2 way to Dorothy and Toto...

WillyB

If you like culture then the Denver Metro area has a lot to offer. Many of the surrounding town like Edgewater, Lakewood and Littleton have a lot to offer as for low rent you will have to do some foot work. I have a friend who just bought a house next to his he going to put up for rent in Edgewater. The rent is going to be 800 per month plus utilities. It is a 3bd 1 bath on a decent sized lot and he will allow a couple of cats or a large dog if you want any pets. The owner is a retired and disabled Vet he is a real solid guy and will be a great landlord for who ever rents this house.

A friend of mine owns a property for rent in Edgewater It is a 3 bdrm one bath and half basement he also owns and lives in the house next door he is a disabled vet and a real good guy. I think he is asking 800/mo plus utilities. Send me a message if interested and I will give you his number. He a;so is a red card holder.
Respectfully,
SSNUGS

@ SSNUGS YES VERY INTERESTED I tried to send a private PM but I could not. Please send info and I will contact him tomorrow or over weekend. TY TY TY

A friend of mine owns a property for rent in Edgewater It is a 3 bdrm one bath and half basement he also owns and lives in the house next door he is a disabled vet and a real good guy. I think he is asking 800/mo plus utilities. Send me a message if interested and I will give you his number. He a;so is a red card holder.
Respectfully,
SSNUGS

@ SSNUGS YES VERY INTERESTED I tried to send a private PM but I could not. Please send info and I will contact him tomorrow or over weekend. TY TY TY

what do u need to know justyne? i live in englewood which is south denver. i can recommend a couple good dispensaries with good product and fair prices. i am originally from northern cali and i know what good bud is. everyone is going to want to be ur caregiver so u gotta shop around. let me know if theres anything else...
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom