Grade: A

Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Dark green dense nugs with some red hairs

Smell: Very sweet and fruity — similar to a blueberry muffin

Taste: A nice blend of sweet green Cannabis and fruity berries

Buzz Type: Mix of body and cerebral highs

Buzz Length: 1.5-2 hours

Best Medicinal Use: Muscle/joint pain, insomnia, and some creative thought processes

Overall: This is another hybrid from the grower that produced the Blue Venom I've reviewed — and the result is a great top shelf strain. This reminds me of the regular Northern Lights I recently reviewed...with a little of the Blueberry tossed in for smell and flavor. The buzz is mainly the pain relieving/couch locking indica high from the NL parent, but has a little spacey creativity to let you know the Blueberry was a sativa variety. The grower really put some TLC into this batch, as it was VERY frosty and the buzz was about perfect for evening pain relief...followed by couch lock and sleep.

NL-Blueberry_RVC_6-2011-2.jpg

NL-Blueberry_RVC_6-2011-1.jpg

NL-Blueberry_RVC_6-2011-3.jpg

NL-Blueberry_RVC_6-2011-4.jpg

NorthernLights_x_Blueberry_RVC_5-2011-1m.jpg

NorthernLights_x_Blueberry_RVC_5-2011-2m.jpg

NorthernLights_x_Blueberry_RVC_5-2011-3m.jpg

dude that nug makes me drool, and it takes a lot for a picture to do that to me :D

When you harvested were all the trichs clear?

This is not my grow...it came from River Valley Collective in Redding, CA. I'm just a legal CA 215/420 Patient that also happens to be a photographer and strain reviewer :grinjoint:

Based on the attached pix...and after checking a couple of remaining buds with my microscope...there are no apparent amber trichs. So while this has some strong indica traits, the medicating qualities could have gotten deeper and even more "couch locking" if the grower had waited for some amber.

Honestly, a great batch, regardless, IMHO :)

:peace: and :Namaste:

ive taken buds from the same plants at different times, on some strains i didnt notice much of a difference...but some...omg the difference is crazy between day fifty and day sixty..this strain was actually a nice strain, if i recall the lower branches developed very well..

Back
Top Bottom