Lab Corps

RegularGuy

I looked thru the threads and didn't see this topic, so...

Got blindsided by my job, and need to take a Whiz Quiz by Friday. I didn't find out until last Friday...7 days. I've already quit smoking, I'm exercising...a lot, and drinking lots of water. I learned today that I'm going to local Lab Corps. Looking at their web sight, I see that they're all over the place. So, my question...

Has anyone had success at Lab Corp? According to my consent form:

The standard drug test thresholds for positive screen and GC/MS confirmation tests will be those thresholds required by the
DoD interim ruling on a Drug-Free Work Force.

and...

Negative results are reported within the hour, but Non negatives go to lab for confirmation testing.

I always used synthetic urine at LabCorp and always passed.
If you are a fairly usual smoker I would seriously consider subbing with synthetic urine. I use QuickFix and have passed over 15 times.

If they don't observe you, I've had friends who rig a plastic bag with tubing, filled with clean urine - bag stays under arm to keep at body temp - and a clamp at the end of the tube - axillary temperature is 1 degree less than oral temp, so the temp on the thermal strip, if used, should show within normal limits.

If observed, have someone tell you which side the staff member stands on to watch you, be sure to attach/ hold tube to that side so they won't see tube and clamp. Be sure all air is out of bag or will make noise, "baggie farts".

You can practice first, too. The principal is similar to a catheter bag with a metal clamp. Good luck.

BTW - it worked every time for the guy that I know that used this method, had to do it for DOT requirements on contract work.

Thanks for the replies. I ordered the Whizz Kit yesterday...sorta like the Whizzinator, but without the prosthetic.

Back
Top Bottom