7gram bud of Sour Diesel

winterpeggyeh

I just picked this up a few days ago, and boy does she ever stink!
It's a nasty smell, doesn't smell the way you think weed should,
but im still drooling. Heh.

Here is your general comparison pic with your average flip phone.

cellbud.jpg

See all the orange hairs?
She is very dense and sticky too.

Here is the bud flipped over so you don't see the stem.
This pic does not do her justice, but i borrowed a crappy camera.
When i enlarged the pic on my pc, i could see the crystals winking at me in the lamplight. Heehee.

SourDiesel7g.jpg

I hopefully will update with a smoke report soon, but right now
my bubbler is filled with some home grown.
Enjoy!

:bongrip:

Re: 7gram bud of Sour Diesel ;-)

that almost looks like the oz of dank i picked up yesterday....hell i think if you put them together you couldnt tell a difference

but you could if you smoked it though

i wonder why that is

That looks soo good. Pretty big nug too. I love those sour nasty smelling weed. The smell reminds you know that you are alive.

while that nug does look amazing i have doubts about it being 7gs

oooo looks like some bomb bomb! im sure its gone already through that beautiful new bubbler of yours but can you remember how it taste? looked like some delicious ganja

Here ya go, smoke report.
Though the smell is pretty terrible, the smoke is amazing.
Very very smooth. I was able to take bigger hits than i normally
do and not choke, it was pretty sweet.

The taste though, was some of the strongest tasting weed
i have ever had.

Just picture this, and you will know what i am talking about...

It literally tasted like i was eating a pine tree. LOL.
Just amazing.

There was a small hint of something else there too, but
i couldn't put my finger on it...maybe lemon?

Very nice stone btw, but i think i accidently over did it,
because within like 30 minutes i was passed out.
But i had just come home from a 12hr shift at work,
so take from that what you will.

Next time i will try and be more awake.

And yes, i do have a small bit of it left for when i am
awake.
lol

If i get the chance again, i will definatley score more of
this bad boy.

i'm sorry but that is not sour diesel and the fact that u say it smokes smooth and easy is bullshit cuz sour diesel is notorious for making you choke, it's a very rediculous sativa high too i think you got some indica, sour diesel is also super light green

i'm sorry but that is not sour diesel and the fact that u say it smokes smooth and easy is bullshit cuz sour diesel is notorious for making you choke,

I don't take massive hits, just big ones. lol

it's a very rediculous sativa high too

Actually, sour diesel is a indica/sativa strain. It's not pure sativa.

I think you got some indica, sour diesel is also super light green

Actually, it's not "super light" but it is pretty green, and sour diesel
also has alot of orange hairs.
The pics i took were actually quite dark. Sorry. :peace:

There is alot of info on the net about this popular strain, you
should check it out if you haven't already.

Smells like bud and rotton brocolli with a underlying hint fruit? Thats my best descriptionof the smell.
The smoke was pretty smooth for me too, kinda woody and piny with citrus mostly coming in on the aftertaste.
Gives a nice numbing effect on the tip of the tongue when smoked blunt style.

it's cool i'm just so lit right now that i'm babbling on and on because i'm super comfy and just chillen and this kinda put me in a bad mood but it's cool cuz i'm a generally happy person but man have u ever seen the red hairs on this TRAINWRECK IM SMOKIN right now,i call em elmo hairs cuz elmo is hella red and those hairs are straight fire, trainwreck smells so funky almost like poop in the dankest funkiest most delicious way ever....makes me so warm and comfy inside, if anyones had legit trainwreck u know what im talkin bouuuuuuuuut the shit is the funk and i love it i could talk about it all day im just sittin here on my couch in my basement of my own house on a 1080i HD tv and a xbox360 playin fuckin gears of war and smokin my bubbler named DONATELLO and it's the sickest bubb ever ill show pics when i get that cam and i got a green lighter cuz my favorite color is green and my dog is with me, my real dog not my homie, she's a fuckin bearded collie mix and shes the fucking shit and i also have a guard dog that stays outside, pitbull/english bullmastiff mix, trust u dont wanna fuck with that fella, ill send pics of him too yall are gonna be like thats the biggest fuckin head on a dog ive ever seen, my head fits in his mouth, fuckin barks and it shakes my house windows but u know what the best thing is to mix with gettin super lit....MUSIC!!!!! music will brighten your life, you just gotten find your right kind!!!!! just listen to what the artist say, u'll realize you're missing so much, well thats all for today everybody, happy smoking

very nice brother!!!!

Kush is top of the line.. very good!!

the diesel i got was legit and it was a strong sativa high with a very bitter smell and tangy taste very light green lots of orange hairs but it had a ton more crystals and it was much more gorgeousthan that, that shit looks like some straight middies that is not sour diesel. u might find some seeds in that buddy, i'll put up some pics here when i get my digi cam back, u talkin to me like i never had it haha there are a lot of legit people on this website that's why i'm on it, but ur just lying, but it's cool i'm just so lit right now that i'm babbling on and on because i'm super comfy and just chillen and this kinda put me in a bad mood but it's cool cuz i'm a generally happy person but man have u ever seen the red hairs on this TRAINWRECK IM SMOKIN right now,i call em elmo hairs cuz elmo is hella red and those hairs are straight fire, trainwreck smells so funky almost like poop in the dankest funkiest most delicious way ever....makes me so warm and comfy inside, if anyones had legit trainwreck u know what im talkin bouuuuuuuuut the shit is the funk and i love it i could talk about it all day im just sittin here on my couch in my basement of my own house on a 1080i HD tv and a xbox360 playin fuckin gears of war and smokin my bubbler named DONATELLO and it's the sickest bubb ever ill show pics when i get that cam and i got a green lighter cuz my favorite color is green and my dog is with me, my real dog not my homie, she's a fuckin bearded collie mix and shes the fucking shit and i also have a guard dog that stays outside, pitbull/english bullmastiff mix, trust u dont wanna fuck with that fella, ill send pics of him too yall are gonna be like thats the biggest fuckin head on a dog ive ever seen, my head fits in his mouth, fuckin barks and it shakes my house windows but u know what the best thing is to mix with gettin super lit....MUSIC!!!!! music will brighten your life, you just gotten find your right kind!!!!! just listen to what the artist say, u'll realize you're missing so much, well thats all for today everybody, happy smoking

ok so from what ive read that you posted (which wasnt much cause it was too ignorant) you think that hairs make the weed? uhm sorry buddy thats not how it works...and just cause it looks not to good doesnt mean its not...ive had some of the nastiest looking weed in my lifetime turn out to be some very very dank buds

That most certainly does look like sour diesel and if we only had the magic of smell-o-vision im sure we could all confirm it. Looks exactly like the diesel I got right from nyc. As for the long winded wanna be pot snob poster stlbud: Maybe you need to stop posting if you have nothing positive to say. No one here is going to like you if you shred posts to pieces like youve got something to make up for.

Back
Top Bottom