Need help starting my grow room in my closet.

Faze240

I have a closet thats 8 feet tall by 6 feet wide and 3 feet deep. How do i setup my growroom for what i need to grow. I want 1 or 2 plants. Soil. What type of bud should i buy?

Hi Faze,

Welcome to the site. Here's a link to the mother of all threads on growing

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

I've read this thing several times and still pick up new nuggets each time through

You've got a pretty large space there - enough to consider subdividing to have a flower room and a veg/clone room if you only want a few plants at a time.

There's some master growers around here that are really helpful; suggest you consider starting a grow journal

Welcome back Faze420: In that area I might suggest a 400HPS up to a 600W HPS, Walls lined with Mylar. You'll need to exhaust out to somewhere maybe thru the closet ceiling? if that is possible. Also intake of fresh air you will need. With that size of area to grow in make some good use of it. Budget is also a major factor too. That must be considered.

Sounds like your closet setup is the same size as the one I am wanting to start. Im still trying to get all the parts going and the whole setup figured out. Im very new to growing:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom