Male pollen in growroom,feminized seeds,

estranged

How long does male pollen stick around in the growroom, ( i cant use question marks or quotations and such for some reason) anyways, my last grow i ended up with hermies,,

I think one hermie pollinated a female.I finished the girl that hermied last and got some seeds,, (am i correct in assuming that these are feminized seeds if a female was pollinated by a hermie)

So i germinated some seeds and they popped over night with quater inch tap roots,,planted them day 2 and now day 3 have 5 seedlings,, i am well stoked to try my hand at growing for a second time,, and this time is already going much better and faster,, lol,,

but how long does the male pollen stick around a grow room,, after i finished last grow, roughly 2 months ago, i gave my grow cab a general wash down with just water and a cloth,, will this suffice,, or do i need to use bleach or something,, really do not wanna end up with seeded bud again,,

its not a guarantee that the seeds will be female it might turn out hermie.. a feminized seed is taken from female plants that have been stressed, but stays female, then they spray the female with hormones to turn in male and collect the pollen and then put on your other female to get fem seeds.
and yeah, you should use bleach just to be safe. :peace:

thanks hightide805,, I will just grow these for now anyways and hope for best untill i can get some proven genetics.
And will give a little better clean up, too make sure all male pollen is gone.

Although the cab is in my bedroom, in a 1 bedroom apt. so there is a good probabillity that it is everywhere. thats alot of cleaning in this cramped, pack rat apt. lol.
was kinda hoping male pollen only viable for short amount of time, or something.

How long does male pollen stick around in the growroom, ( i cant use question marks or quotations and such for some reason) anyways, my last grow i ended up with hermies,,

I think one hermie pollinated a female.I finished the girl that hermied last and got some seeds,, (am i correct in assuming that these are feminized seeds if a female was pollinated by a hermie)

So i germinated some seeds and they popped over night with quater inch tap roots,,planted them day 2 and now day 3 have 5 seedlings,, i am well stoked to try my hand at growing for a second time,, and this time is already going much better and faster,, lol,,

but how long does the male pollen stick around a grow room,, after i finished last grow, roughly 2 months ago, i gave my grow cab a general wash down with just water and a cloth,, will this suffice,, or do i need to use bleach or something,, really do not wanna end up with seeded bud again,,

If your plant turned hermie from stress your seeds will most likely be feminized. No need for chemicals at all.

Just clean everything up as much as you can. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom