Neem Oil Advise

shelbur

Neem Oil was used on plants 2 weeks prior to harvest. It tastes aweful but is kick ass smoke. Is it safe to smoke??????:helpsmilie:

Good question..
Side Effects Of Neem Spray In the Vegetable Garden
The EPA (US Environmental Protection Agency) says neem is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) for use in food products. They even exempted their typical requirement for maximum pesticide residues on agricultural products.

If there are no restrictions regarding maximum allowable residues for farmers, then you also don't have to worry about residues from your neem spray in your vegetable garden. Yes, neem spray is safe. A heck of a lot safer than all the other sprays you ingest with conventionally grown produce!

Source: Neem Safety, Neem Side Effects And Neem Toxicity

Neem Oil was used on plants 2 weeks prior to harvest. It tastes aweful but is kick ass smoke. Is it safe to smoke??????:helpsmilie:

shelbur it may be safe to smoke, but i went this route with my last harvest k irst question is this for your own personal use? if so do what you like with it,if you are planning on sharing it don't, what happens is people that smoke all the time or people that have been smoking for a long time will have a very high tallerence and so they will smoke a lot and they will get nasty head aches,trust me this is from direct expereince, ( sorry bout the spelling ) neem oil during flower with no proper flush = head ache when smoked this is mho but a have been their..
rnwy29erclr

Back
Top Bottom