Drooping bud leaves, curling over and down, 28 days flower

HolySpicoli

This is happening with only one plant, for a few days now. And only the bud leaves, not the fans. The bud leaves are curling and drooping. This is a plant that stretched more than the rest and isn't getting as much light because it has to be on the outside of the pack so it doesn't touch the light. Last did fert with nitrogen about a week ago, Alaska fish. Fed Alaska bloom just yesterday. Probably be the last feeding, a few hairs are started to turn amber. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :thanks:
011245.jpg
014187.jpg

I believe it is similar to deficiencies forming on parts closest to the light. The increased Lumens will push that part of the plant more, so needing more nutes. You stated it does not get as much light as the others, so that part may not need the same nute %'s. As it appears to be a sign of either to much N and/or heat. Do your fans blow the heat into that area?

Good Luck +rep

Heat is no problem, it seems as thought this area was almost built with this use in mind! I close the door during dark time to make sure they stay warm enough. I have these pics posted elsewhere, under a thread I started a few days ago, and the opinion is either overwatering (likely as this problem greeted me when I returned home after a few days gone and I had overwatered before leaving), ph (again possible, as I water all the same, but some dry out faster than others), or a combo of both (likely). Going home tonight, re-organizng, moving the tall ones up and the short ones back, see if they will even out.

It does not appear to be overwater and/or ph problems as those manifest in different ways. I do believe moving it closer to the light will solve your problem. Since its not too much heat, I stick to too much N caused from low light. When you figure it out, please post results. I see some nice Budcicles in your future!

The ones to the rear don't dry out as quick as ones to the front, so probable nute build-up going on, thus high N. And messed up ph from nutes being off. And all starting with over-watering. Sounds like a tri-fecta, any of which should be solved by a reorganization of the company! They will be moved around when I get home. Thanks! :)

Well, I moved them all around last night, that bud is getting the best light in the house now. The rest of the plant isn't doing this, just that one super tall shoot that wasn't getting much light. Wel will see how it goes, I will let y'all know. :)

She has straightened herself out:
010278.jpg
All are doing well:
009283.jpg

Gracias Ms.Fox! :slide:

:yummy: Looking Good Indeed! How about some Harvest Pics? Should be anytime now, eh?

:tokin:Good Luck!

Any time now. Just starting to go cloudy in a few trichs. Leaves are turning purple and yellow, but I am not messing with that at this point. The buds are looking and smelling real nice!
009293.jpg
019113.jpg
02290.jpg

Well, I sure believed "anytime soon" but almost 10 weeks into flower (day 69) and most the trichs are still crystal clear. The few cloudy ones have been cloudy for 2 weeks. Three of seven are seeded, the two hermies and the one "oddball" of the group. The oddball was grown from different seed and was the only one that survived, thankfully it appears. She was never very strong and has about half the buds of the rest. She is about 3 weeks older, that extra time being spent in veg.

I have been smoking some of the small short low branches and one mid level branch that was broken. It is really good, tastes great even with nutes still flowing. Smells like pine and skunk with just a bit of citrus. Super sticky, better than anything I have had in a long time, probably since I smoked some of their mom over a year ago.

At this point "anytime soon" should be correct, but I won't swear by it, lol! :)

BOOM, just like that!! A look through the scope last night showed mostly cloudy with "rootbeer" color as my husband called it. Maybe 10% amber. I don't want too much amber, I am not into "couchlock", so I am taking them down early Sunday morning. Hope they won't have gone really amber by then, considering just Saturday morning they were clear with a bit of cloudy. I think what was cloudy then is amber now, and the clear is now cloudy. Friday night I will give molasses and water, no nutes, then shut off the light for 36 hours. I am sooooooo excited! :slide:

I am having an identical issue right now. 3 weeks into flower, day after a watering, the top spike went all claw overnite. The leaves bent flat along the center vein and are getting crunchy....nothing else is affected. Maybe some outside time is in order. Sux to get this far, and have it go to shit. Hate to lose her now. Maybe a good flush...but I'm afraid more water will make it worse ...ahhhhhh crap!

Wow, read my original post again. I am surprised noone commented in this thread about my lunacy thinking I was done giving nutes because hairs were turning amber. lol! Someone did on another thread though and another lesson learned. Thank God for this site!

I am having an identical issue right now. 3 weeks into flower, day after a watering, the top spike went all claw overnite. The leaves bent flat along the center vein and are getting crunchy....nothing else is affected. Maybe some outside time is in order. Sux to get this far, and have it go to shit. Hate to lose her now. Maybe a good flush...but I'm afraid more water will make it worse ...ahhhhhh crap!

You say getting crunchy? Mine weren't crunchy then, they were almost silky, wet looking. They are crunchy now, but I am 10 1/2 weeks into flower.

Oh, yeah, was planning harvest today, but inspection Friday night showed little progress in 3 days. Too much clear still. Maybe next weekend!

Crunchy as opposed to the velvety feel of the healthy ones. They've been folded and dark for several days now. The bud leaves look ok, but the symptom is spreading down the plant. Gotta be the feed and/or water. I'll get her 6 or 7 good hours outside for a few days. It's just a bit cooler right now...try no h2o for a day or two

Well, harvest took 6 hours for 7 plants. I didn't trim them real tight, many of the leaves were super frosty head to toe. Made sure to get rid of tips, except for the smallest of the small leaves, the tiny ones curling under up tight to the bud. I took out fans and anything not frosty at the stalk. My pics aren't the best, it is a pitch black room without that 400w light. I set up a couple of the 100w clip-on lights I used yesterday for harvest to be able to take pics.
03448.jpg
03354.jpg
03253.jpg
02481.jpg
021127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom