Sierra Natural Science SNS-244 Best for Powder Mold

Founder
SNS 244 FUNGICIDE

SNS-244 Ready to Use Natural Fungicide is made up of 100% pure Thyme botanical extracts. The botanicals are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials.

SNS-244 Ready to Use Natural Fungicide is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides exempted under FIFRA section 25(b).

How It Works
Airborne 'pathogenic' or disease-causing fungi get inside the plant either by making a hole in its skin (epidermis), or by growing in through the plant's breathing holes (stomata). Then they either poison and kill the plant cells before absorbing food from them or simply steal nutrients from the living cells. Some fungi live in the soil and enter roots. They can either block the water-conducting cells or kill them, causing the plant to wilt. In many cases the plant is seriously damaged or may even die. Such pathogenic fungi can threaten our crops.

As a topical spray SNS-244 Ready to Use Natural Fungicide kills the fungus through a biochemical interaction on the spores.
Some of the components of SNS-244 Ready to Use Natural Fungicide are also absorbed systemically by the plant, suppressing the life cycle of the fungal spores and nurturing the plant cells to increase the plant's ability to fight the disease.

Our Product has been tested in our lab on delicate new growth, clones, tomatoes, strawberries, lettuce, spinach, roses, potatoes, citrus, apples and other plants.

Uses
SNS-244 Ready to Use Natural Fungicide can be used on a wide variety of plants, vegetables, and even trees. When applying the product take caution not to spray any buds on the plant. Doing so
could result in burning the buds sprayed. SNS-244 Ready to Use Natural Fungicide can be sprayed on fruits, vegetables, and plants including beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cherries, chives, corn, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, parsley, fuchsia, roses, flowers, houseplants, trees etc.

SNS-244 Ready to Use Natural Fungicide is fully bio-degradable and is not toxic to animals.

Our Sprayer
SNS-244 Ready to Use Natural Fungicide comes in a ready to use 4 ounce and 32 ounce spray bottle with a unique any direction sprayer.
Our unique sprayer allows you to spray at any angle you choose. Since fungi hide on the underside of leaves, this sprayer will have no problem at all getting those hard to reach spots.

Because it is made from natural ingredients you should shake the bottle before using and once in a while during use.
This product is highly effective for the control of a broad spectrum of vegetable, fruit and ornamental plant diseases when it is used according to the directions on this label. When conditions are favorable for development, thorough uniform coverage of plant surfaces is essential for good disease control.

Directions for use
Test spray for Phytotoxicity on a small area of the plant before use. Water infected plant well before spraying SNS 244. Do not spray in direct sunlight or under grow lamps.

Shake well, adjust spray nozzle setting. Spray directly onto fungus and infected areas until thoroughly covered. Spray as needed when fungus is seen, most effective when used on a 7-14 day schedule. Because it is made of natural ingredients you should shake the bottle before using and once in a while during use. Thoroughly wash all food areas and food materials contacted, with soap and water.
Do not spray near heat or open flame.

SNS 244 FUNGICIDE

Gotta try some of that, but none of the local shops ive been to carry it...gotta drive to next county to pick some up...

If you contact Sierra Natural Science and tell them what stores are near you, they will contact them and start stocking the shop. ;)

Phone: 530-626-5591
Toll Free: 1-877-626-5505
Email: sales@sierranaturalscience.com

All righty then! time for me to get on the horn...

:thanks: 420!

Looks like it's been a while since the last post, but I spoke to a rep from SNS today about the application and they said to apply and wait 24 hours or until dry before exposing to light to avoid the risk of burning the plant.

:Namaste:

obj494geo375pg4p13.jpg

i use the sns 217 for spidermites and also have this sns 244, but have been fortunate enough to not have to use it yet. the sns 217 is great stuff so i would imagine the 244 is great too. plus the people at sierra natural science are very helpful and just all around good people.

Has anyone actually used this and had the claimed results from it? I really am interested in hearing if the 244 worked as described for any long term growers.

Can you ask your wife to contact them and discuss this issue, then report your results here?

It's all natural, you should be able to.

However you may want to call and ask them, if it's not listed ion the product info

SNS-217™ Spider Mite Control is made up of 100% pure Rosemary botanical extracts. The botanicals are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials.
SNS-217™ Spider Mite Control
is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides exempted under FIFRA section 25(b).

How It Works
Spider mites destroy plant cells by sucking out their contents and SNS-217™'s unique formula works by providing a barrier which is harmless to the plant, but fatal to the mites.
The natural salts from fatty acids derived from Rosemary extracts disrupt the insect cell structure and permeability of its membranes. Cell contents then leak from damaged cells and the spider mites quickly die
Some of the components of SNS-217™ are also absorbed by the plant and then suppress the life cycle of the mites.
SNS-217™ Spider Mite Control kills the spider mite eggs as well by coating the eggs with a oily shield that disrupts the respiration to the egg; therefore no hatching will occur, they will just dry out.
Our Product has been tested in our lab on delicate new growth, clones, tomatoes, roses and other plants.

Uses
SNS-217™ Spider Mite Control can be used on a wide variety of plants, vegetables, and even trees. When applying the product take caution not to spray any buds on the plant, in doing so this could result in burning the buds sprayed. SNS-217™ Spider Mite Control can be sprayed on fruits, vegetables, and plants varying from; apples, apricots, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cherries, chives, corn, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, parsley, fuchsia, roses, flowers, houseplants, etc.

SNS-217™ is fully bio-degradable and is not toxic to animals and under directed normal use, should not affect the plant's metabolism.

Our Sprayer
SNS-217™ Spider Mite Control comes in a ready to use 32 ounce (946.3 ml) spray bottle with a unique any direction sprayer.
Our unique sprayer allows you to spray at any angle you choose. Since spider mites hide on the under side of leaves this sprayer will have no problem at all getting those hard to reach spots.

One thorough application is usually enough, but heavy infestations may require two, as the eggs can be a bit hardier, so we recommend an additional application in these cases.
When it's hot, and dry, mites are just a breeze away from your plants.
Just one spray every few weeks will protect your crop from this near invisible pest.
Whether you grow indoors or out sooner or later the mites will find you, get them before they get your plants!
SNS 217 MITE SPRAY

I have been fighting pm for the past 90 days I havent found anything that works once the problem goes systemic I will give sns 244 a try and let u all know if it clears up my problem.As with any recurring issue the pm is causing numerous other problems in my flowering room.So I am off to my local grow shop for sns 244

I have been fighting pm for the past 90 days I havent found anything that works once the problem goes systemic I will give sns 244 a try and let u all know if it clears up my problem.As with any recurring issue the pm is causing numerous other problems in my flowering room.So I am off to my local grow shop for sns 244

Well?

You can try all the sprays, but the only thing I trust is sulphur burning, and it can be done for $5. Look for my thread on the $5 sulphur burner DIY.

Most likely, if a spray got rid of PW, it would have gone away with just putting lots of air on the plant, big fan, lower humidity in grow room to 30-40, and raise temps to 77-80. Clean leaves with pure water, or add a bit of h202.

I live in the North West near the middle western part of Oregon. Up till now I've had a great grow season. As of late though, we are getting pounded w/ heavy rain and thunderstorms. I am an outside grower and VERY CONCERNED ABOUT MOLD or the like setting in. It's been two going on three days straight and should end soon. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!!! I do have an open green house covered on both long sides w/ the roof and ends open for light and ventilation. I'm hesitant to close the roof up due to humidity and lack of air.

1blackstrat, Thanks

I have a open ended "hoop tent " green house and that helps keep mine dry...but I still had/have mold issues..Mine was a green mold..I tryed baking soda mixed with water.That seemed to help but i jumped the gun and used a micro tourch and that stopped it cold....for about 2 weeks now its starting to show up in small spots.I am so close to pullin her I try for " one more day" for the tricromes to darken..But if I got out tommorow and its looks like it getting out of hand...Timber..!! Next year I'm going with a mold resistenct strain.Hopefully that will ease some of the worry ! All these seed sites are so cool..Lots of seeds for our neck of the woods, with good mold resistence ..Happy Hemping, Red

Back
Top Bottom