plants look bad

RGF2011

I have 2 mother plants that vegged a very long time. Near the end of the veg just b4 I switched to 12/12 some of the leaves started to curl up and yellow on the edges. I checked the problems forums with no luck it looks like low mag and too much fan sucking the moisture out. I've trimmed the fan leaves off and they look good for a few days the they get back to sick looking and even more leaves turning. They still have 6 more weeks to finish, any ideas?
I'd post a pic but I don't know how.

000_00032.JPG
000_00023.JPG
000_00013.JPG

The plants clones are doing good but some are starting to get the same. I have the going off when the lights go off. I've tried different nutes. They are in hempy buckets. I'm using general hydroponics 3 part. I use tap water that I filter. One is under a 150 watt hps and one is under a 150 watt CFL. I even tried switching the plants and lights. I have the clones under a 180 watt( so the rip off ebay seller said but I think it's 135 wat LED and 2 2bulb T5 fl. I never had these problems b4. I hope someone can help.

looks like nute burn, too strong of a solution. What is the ph of your mixture? How strong of a solution are you mixing up?

The ph is good 5.0-6.2. I could be mixing too strong. I have been following the directons on the bottles. I flush every 3 weeks. I'll try a weaker mix. Thanks.

yeah my guess is the strength of the nutes. You won't see any improvement on the damaged leaves, but you can see if it's getting worse or not. Good luck figuring it out man

Hope that's all it is. I checked and the amount on bottle is about 2 x's as much as what I should of been using by the Lucas formula. They are getting flushed and I'll be changing strenght. Thanks for the help.:thumb:

i bought some w.w from dope.seeds and thats what my plants look like..
i tried everything couldnt figure it out.. on ther first set i did i was over feeding.. the second time i fed them 1/2 str and they did the same thing.. so i said fk them seed..

i hope u can fix urs,, i still have some of them seeds left.. i'll be checking in everytime i get on hoping urs will get better.. i hope u find ur problem.. good luck..

Ok, this my 1st hempy grow. I've done mostly DWC and I never had this problem. I think I'll go back to DWC. I may try something new. Nice to have someone to get help from. I'll be trimming them in a couple of weeks so I'll feed extra lite until then.:thanks:

It gets up in the 90's sometime. If I can I keep it open so the temp stays down. I thought it looks like a combination of problems, heat ,wind burn and low mag.
plus it seems to have gotten worse. I flushed the first time i saw the leaves getting yellow when i was getting some clones, so I trimmed it but I guess I was still using too strong of a mix.

I rechecked the PH. I forgot the water is different here than where I used to live. I was just mixing ph down in like I was where I had lived. The PH was 4.2. Still think I'll go back to DWC or try something like the spray cloner I made.

They look bad bro. Nute burn and heat got em in the yellow sunlit room. If it is really that hot. folar spary them with pure water and soak em up, knowing that the moisture will evaporate.

I had to cut down all the police were comming. they found my light and stuff and called me a pro and I laughed at them. I told the I just experiment with different types of hydro. I had to leave town. I'm old and dissable I was feeling better now I sick.:oops:

Back
Top Bottom