cawak

IMG_000449.JPG

Strain - sativa freezeland
# of Plants - 105
Grow Type - coco
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 2 Gallon
Lights - (6) 1000 Watt HPS
Nutrients - botanicare pure blend, thrive alive organic, florotonic roots stimulator
Medium - 75 %coco 25%perlite

PH - 6.5 water, soil is reading 7.1
RH - 50%
Room Temperature -65 to 75

Room Square Footage - 12' x 12'
Pests - None Known

i have been fighting this since the beginning. only watering with ph 6.5, watering down my nutes to 50 percent, and balancing it to 6.5, yet my soil is reading 7.1-7.2. using earth juice organic ph down. the plants haven't really grown much in a week and a half. lots of new leaves but no height. lights are 3 feet away.there is some dolomite lime mixed in, about 2 tbsp per pot. leaves looked great this morning, now yellowing again. tips and edges lifting up. this has been so stressful. more photos in my gallery

hey every one I have a question, we have ten plants and we are starting the 12/12 as of yesterday. I am trying to figure out what is going on with my plants. leaves are drooping and seem sad. I tried to figure it out but I am not having any luck. Some of the leaves have tips turning yellow and I have been having a few lower level leaves drying up and falling off on the bottom. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

IMG_000449.JPG

Strain - sativa freezeland
# of Plants - 105
Grow Type - coco
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 2 Gallon
Lights - (6) 1000 Watt HPS
Nutrients - botanicare pure blend, thrive alive organic, florotonic roots stimulator
Medium - 75 %coco 25%perlite

PH - 6.5 water, soil is reading 7.1
RH - 50%
Room Temperature -65 to 75

Room Square Footage - 12' x 12'
Pests - None Known

i have been fighting this since the beginning. only watering with ph 6.5, watering down my nutes to 50 percent, and balancing it to 6.5, yet my soil is reading 7.1-7.2. using earth juice organic ph down. the plants haven't really grown much in a week and a half. lots of new leaves but no height. lights are 3 feet away.there is some dolomite lime mixed in, about 2 tbsp per pot. leaves looked great this morning, now yellowing again. tips and edges lifting up. this has been so stressful. more photos in my gallery

Hey problem is mag cuz Ur ph is way too high try 5.5-5.8. Also if Ur using nuts with 5 % cal ull need at least 6 ml to meet cal requirements. use a little pinch of of Epsom salts per a gal too (approx 1 gram), this will do wonders, the extra magnesium will help mobilize other nutrients. If uve moved away from coco use 1/4 to 1/2 gram of Epsom salts per gallon .
Good luck.

Ph is the real issue tho. The dolomite lime should give u enough cal mag so start with lowering water down to 5.5-5.8. And if that doesn't do it After a week or so then add a bit more cal and mag

In coco you want to water everyday, coco is a form of hydro so the pH should be between 5.5-6.1 (be careful running at 5.5pH unless you have a really good pH meter & stays calibrated all the time) most growers run at 5.8pH in coco. When I do coco in the summer I water 1-2 times a day with a liter each time (water amount determined by plant size and pot size), so 2 liters a day or (approx.half gallon). When you don't water coco everyday you will have all kinds of issues from pH, lockout, and dry root problems....as long as you have drain holes/slots and runoff of 15%-20% it will be virtually impossible to over water your coco plants, fully saturated coco holds 30% oxygen content at the roots. So treat your coco like a hydro medium and not like a soil medium.

Also, when you start your plants off in coco, I usually mix up a low dosage of nutrients (charge coco) & cal-mag in the coco mix off the brick when mixing & setting up the plants. Coco likes to bind up Potassium & Cal-mag, I also like to clean my coco before I use it even if it states that it was washed 100 times, I still clean it since it lays on the edge of saltwater and dries, it will retain a lot of salts etc in the coco pith.

How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

Back
Top Bottom