Sagging leaves?

ilikebike

hey guys im like almost 3 months into my PPP clone grow and the other day i noticed them drooping after i waterd them they seemed to perk up a bit, any ideas on what it is? i think it just may be underwatering, but could it be signs of root boubn??/????

saggyleaves1.jpg
saggyleaves2.jpg

Plants that size are going to transpire a great deal of water through the stomata which are small pores covering the leaf undersides mostly but also the tops. These pores are how the plants breath and sweat if you will. Your humidity should be about 50-55% to keep transpiration down. To check if your plants need water just lift the pots to feel heft, if they are light than water, if heavy than leave be. You can use your finger also by going into the medium down to the knuckle, the medium should feel moist and be dark. Try not to let them get to he point of wilting as this will stress your plants and it could take up to two weeks for them to get back on track so to speak resulting in prescious time lost, hope this helps...
Malcolm...:smokin:

Or u can get a soil moisture tester. I used to use the finger method but got tired of poking each pot. I still use the weight of the pots to determine if they need watering n if im unsure i jus put the moisture probe in the soil n itll tell me how dry/wet the soil is n that determins when to feed/water.

Soil meter sounds like the way to go

dude, its obvious they are underwatered. the soil in the photo is tan and which is not indicative of a watered plant. but i will say the roots system are well developed with a nice amount of foliage. expect to water and feed more aggresivly should be a nice yield.

Good job on the recovery. I lile to use the soil meter because it goes into the soil alot further then i care to stick my finger in haha but to each his own.

:peace:

hey guys im like almost 3 months into my PPP clone grow and the other day i noticed them drooping after i waterd them they seemed to perk up a bit, any ideas on what it is? i think it just may be underwatering, but could it be signs of root boubn??/????

saggyleaves1.jpg
saggyleaves2.jpg
To much water tttttooooo mmmmmuch wwwwater if your watering once a day make it every other day

Back
Top Bottom