Leaf edges are crisping whats wrong?

max budz

Can someone tell me whats going on?
Seems to be happening mainly on older leaves, but is starting to work its way up. click on the grow in my signature for more info too. Thanks for the help

problem.360382

100_03075.JPG

100_02994.JPG

100_03136.JPG

Nute burn, bro. Flush immediately and no nutes for a week. That last pic looks like a cal mag def

You say the last one looks like cal mag def but the others are nute burn? I'm pretty sure the last one is having the same problems as the others only not as bad yet, so does that mean that its cal mag or nute burn you think? From what i have found out i thought it was cal mag def. also. But i dont want to add cal mag and then in turn add to the problem if it is nute burn. Should i try flushing them or adding cal mag then?

flush, and try adding some cal/mag in one plant and see how it looks in a day or 2.By then you should tell if the cal/mag worked or not.

I did^, but I flush really, really good!and went 1/2 strength on mine.

For every gallon of soil, you flush with three gallons of water

since you added amendments to your soil mix, you don't even need to feed unless the plant begins to show you some sort of deficiency. The EWC and guanos should have enough food to support your microbes for a while

I'd do a flush, wait a day or so for things to stabilise, . .give the roots time to dry off abit then do a magnesium/calcium feed, or you may end up with waterlogged roots . . .and I doubt thats much fun

Back
Top Bottom