Dark green color - Leaves curl down no necrosis

invi

Hey!

Please help me - i got no clue whats going wrong..

I got 2 blueberries from DP (indica dominant) in day 38 of flower (9 week strain). It's in soil (quality potting mix, the rest 12 girls like it) pH around 5.5-6.5. Pot size is about 3 and 5 gal.
They are sitting under 2x400w HPS. Temp is about 82-86, RH is 40-60.
I give them water every 3-5 days, using canna terra line according to their schedule - 1600EC in start of flower then 1900EC(current) and 1400 before flush.
After i started adding PK 13/14, a few branches recovered but most still look bad.
I don't see signs of nute burn yet, leaf tips seem to be green.

I guess this must be strain specific - i have 3 other strains (14 plants total) in the same room and they look really healthy.

This is an older pic to show color without the HID:

This is made under HID, but shows how weird leaves look..

Any info is appreciated!

Dark green leafs curling down like rams horns ah !

Nitrogen toxicity e.g to much nitrogen, might be over feeding ! or nutrient sensitive strain ?

Nitrogen toxicity e.g to much nitrogen, might be over feeding ! or nutrient sensitive strain ?

Thanks FuzzyDuck!

I'm not sure since fan leaves show a bit N def and there is no sign of nute burn yet.
Anyway i will still try to flush them with clear RO water.
Pity i fed them a day ago . Should i wait until they need water again, or just do it anyway?

The strain is certainly sensitive.

Pot size is 3-5 gallons? ...you wanna keep them going?..flush baby, flush 4 gallons (if pot size is 4 gal) of fresh clear water per plant, repeat in 3 days if no change, flushing won't hurt your plants, will make them hungry for a day or too, but should recover well in a couple of weeks.
You are killing your plants with kindness..lol

"V"

Thanks - this seems to be the case. Never thought this can occur without burn.
Leaves gettin back to a lighter green color on more and more branches. Will repeat flush 2 more times, with 20-30% base nutes and half dosage PK (she shows signs of P def i believe).

Thanks - this seems to be the case. Never thought this can occur without burn.

All part of the learning curve :thumb:

Think I've got the same problem, leaves all wilting, bottom ones are dark green and a few have started to get orange dots on them, new leaves at the top all seem fine tho, nice green but still wilting, help haha

Think I've got the same problem, leaves all wilting, bottom ones are dark green and a few have started to get orange dots on them, new leaves at the top all seem fine tho, nice green but still wilting, help haha

Yeah leaves started drooping, few days later the lower leaves started going dark green and a some orange brownish spots appeared, just repotted them into bigger pots with bio bizz all mix, they were just in light mix before so hopefully that ll help?

Back
Top Bottom