Is It Infected? Is It Male - Female Or Herm? Help

OGxToka

So Anyways I Have 2 Plants..Been Growing Them Since April-June(NOT TO SURE).They Were Indoors For Seedling And Veg And Thrown Outdoor During Flowering.The Reason They Are Short Is Because Of The Heat In SoCal.Anyways I Need A Few Answers For What I Ask.READ BELOW

Plant #1(MG):
Im Noticing That The Pistils Are Basically Crumbling Off When I Touch Them With My Fingers?Also Some Parts Of The Bud/Cola Are Dying(Browning)And Fall Off.Bottom Leaves Are Crumbling Off Also.Is This A Female Or Hermie???

Pistils Browning/Dying...Why?
IMG_063825.JPG

Is This A Female? Or Hermaphrodite?
IMG_063623.JPG

========================================================
Plant #2(PM):
To Be Honest I Dont Think This Plant Looks To Bad???But Have Some Questions!

Female? Or Herm?
IMG_063435.JPG

IMG_063326.JPG

IMG_063226.JPG

======================================================

What Are These White Dots On The Fan Leave??(FED 6 DAYS AGO WITH 5-50-17 NUTE HALF STRENGTH)Also 2 Days After It Seemed To Grow An Inch Or 2 Budding?!

IMG_062925.JPG

I Would Really Appreciate Some Help!!! Thank You!!!

High OGxToka

From the description of the first plant's symptoms it sounds like bud rot. Botrytis is it's proper name. Get some ISO or other alcohol to keep your scissors clean and carefully cut off any damaged buds or better yet if you can put a bag over any buds that are affected and cut the stem. Clean the scissors after every cut. Trying to snip the damaged bits out will only spread it around and soon it will be everywhere. It can devastate a crop in days. Mainly caused by high humidity where the affected bits will go slimy then dry out and go brown.

Those spots on the 2nd one look a lot like thrip damage. Tiny little bugs that suck the juices out of leaf cells and as it gets worse the damage looks like little windows in the leaves. I have a plant right now that I'm hunting them down and squishing them as I hate spraying my plants with anything except as a last resort and never when in flower. Thrips live their whole lives in the canopy and even lay their eggs in the leaf's cells. I've beat them before and I'll do it again but I have only one plant to worry about.

If you have sharp eyes you can see them. The ones I had last time and still have a few in my grow room are a light green where the ones on the vegging plant that I put outside in the day are a medium brown colour and easy enough to spot with my reading glasses on. Cheap reading glasses from a drug store would be a big help too to stay hands free while hunting them down. Very soft bodied and only a few thousands of an inch or a mm or 2 long so easy to kill with a light rub of a finger.

Good luck and good growing.

L8r

Back
Top Bottom