Is this safe to smoke?

Infamous718

Well I picked this up from a dispensary a few days ago and my buddy is telling me that it is bud rot and is no good to smoke.....please help thanks

image11372.jpeg

I brought the picture to a different dispensary and he said the same thing and it never turns out good when you demand a refund from a dispensary

Not sure where you are, in Colorado there are regulations in place as what can or can not be in your bud. I know Strainwise had some problems and pulled the flower from sale. You may be able to ask for an exchange. I am in a small town with only 2 dispensary's so I may be spoiled by the 1 that does get my business.

Not sure where you are, in Colorado there are regulations in place as what can or can not be in your bud. I know Strainwise had some problems and pulled the flower from sale. You may be able to ask for an exchange. I am in a small town with only 2 dispensary's so I may be spoiled by the 1 that does get my business.

I'm in Southern California and eh it's not worth it I did pay dirt cheap for this so I learned my lesson regardless and thanks for replying

This is around 10 dollars worth of brickweed in mexico. Feel free to compare it to yours, lol.
20160430_123143.jpg
20160430_123338.jpg

Haha your buds are wayyyyyyyy better than mine....on another note when I cracked those buds I happened to find black stone like shiney black rock so I'm really happy I found this out before smoking way too much of it geez

You could at least let them know as a public service:)
They may be unaware and some people may not know better and smoke it :(

I suspect it would be worth the Karma points !

You could at least let them know as a public service:)
They may be unaware and some people may not know better and smoke it :(

I suspect it would be worth the Karma points !

There are more dispensaries here in Cali than CVS and Walgreens combined so if one place screws me I just move onto the next and make better judgement on what I purchase no need to go back and complain about my spilled milk plus it's been days since I opened up this batch so far as I see it that batch they had is long gone

Back
Top Bottom