Please help - Anybody ever see this - Any advice?

Greenethumb42

Has anyone seen this before...they are about 4 weeks old and they are in 1 gal buckets....I am using some cheap Organic soil that I got from the store..till I get some Fox Farm..I feed them twice already first time was last week.it was .5ml Rapid Start and .5ml Floralicious..2 days ago I gave them 1ml Rapid Start,1ml Floralicious,2tsp Big Bloom and 1/2tsp Grow Big..they have been fine till today..that's when I noticed the brown on the leafes...I'm getting ready to transplant them into there final home..don't know if I should wait till I clear this up or go ahead and do it now..I also topped them a week ago too..I think it looks like a p def.has anyone seen this before

Re: Please help...Any body ever see this...Any advise

Sorry I forgot the pics...lol...sorry just medicated
1467131458868-1480126646.jpg
20160628_122110.jpg
20160628_122119.jpg

Could you possibly spilled something on the leaves? And i see its outside so have you checked for any signs of pests...i swear buggers can sometimes be so tiny you can only spot them with enlargement glass...im asking these because on one of the pictures i saw some white striped thingy that i cant identify if it looks like dry chemical or maybe some sort of web but its placed right around the affected area :)

Ok, good boy *pats on the head* (joking a bit, sorry :) ) So in case of a burn, no use crying over spilled milk, you can cut it off, but i would recommend letting the plant deal with it on its own since you said you recently toped them, so i would avoid further stress :)

If you find buggers,crawlers,flyers or other craps, its as easy and cheep as it gets, crush eggshells into fine dust, spill some on soil, put some in spray bottle and add some water(make sure its super fine dust) spray on all sides,also good source of calcium for your plant. Also one of the members gave me a great tip(credits to Deprivation) about a dishsoap, a drop or 2 in spray bottle with water and spray away :)

Ok...actually I seen some small looking like bugs in my soil..just thought it was from being outside....should I go ahead and transplant now..I think the soil I'm using now doesn't drain real well..when I transplant I will be using Fox Farm Ocean eat Forest

Well not sure transplanting would solve your issue there because you would have to transplant it along with some of that soil,no way to fully get rid of all the soil without causing damage to roots, my best advice would be to actually figure out what kind of pest it is, is it fungus gnat, aphids, thrips, spider mites(can go on like this for a while) have to see what it is, how it looks like and treat the soil itself.

Best would be to check the plant in detail, see if there are any creepers, as i said it could be just chemical damage to the leaf, or as Big Budha suggested, heat damage combo with not enough moisture in the soil :)

All of the above that i mentioned(in prev posts) can also use as prevention

Tu much to jung to fast
Les fertilizer better nothing for a few days
They are to yung for fertilizer anyway
Dont Force them.
Or the soil got already to much in it.

If you put them in a fertilizer free soil it will be fine.
I always wash my soil dry it and disinfect it in the Oven by 100degrees Celsius and only use fertilizer if the plants show me that they need it.never had problems like that in all the time I grow

You can also clean the roots and put the plant in complete fresh soil.in Case the Bugs are the flyes that eat roots.

Over Night?
Than it must be fertilizer,bugs won't do that over night.
Flush them with a lot of water and it should be fine.

Just wanted to update you guys..it must have been the fertilizer I spilled on them..don't see no bugs and I transplanted them 1 is in a 7 gal Smart Pot and the other is in a 5 gal..thanks for all the help and advice
20160629_074541.jpg
20160702_140546.jpg
20160702_140533.jpg
20160701_074924.jpg

Trust the Germans,they Drink and they know things lol
They look good wish you lots of Buds!

Back
Top Bottom