What Strain is it? Amnezia Haze
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 20% - 80% Sativa dominant
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 23 days
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? universal soil that had some organic material in it
If Soil... What Size Pot? 11' by 10' at first it was 9' diameter by ~7.5 height
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 3x65W CFL(2x2700k, 1x6500) 1x45w(6500k) 2x30w(2700k)[top down placed] 4x20-30w(2700k)[lighting up the sides]
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? ~77f at night, tops during day ~87f
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40-60%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6-6.5 (measured with cheap test strips)
Any Pests? had problems with 2 kinds of flies that ate leafs during veg and a few days into flowering but they're gone now
How Often are you Watering? a few days between, depends how dry top is
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? i plan to do 7/12/40 after i delt with the issues, used to be in veg 6/5/6
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4feet tall / 2feet wide box

Hello guys,

Just a bit of time left from my first grow now but I've ran into some problems again.

I've switched the pot from a smaller one to a bigger one and then i flushed it, the soil was pretty dry from the original pot.

Now top leaves appear to be dying just one day after I did that and im very worried i might have ruined it all right when im almost done.

I've red up on different kind of issues and I cant figure out what it is, it just seems it can be so many causes.
If anyone knows anything about it please help.

Whole plant
1_zpsklyt6j9t.jpg

This is the top bud, it split like that very recently, not sure but im tempted to say that it did after I repoted but seems way to quick.
2_zpsbgmk7eru.jpg

Right under main bud
3_zpszez4awg7.jpg

Mid plant, can see some leaves curling and dying there too.
4_zpslupkedl5.jpg

So far all of the most bottom fan leaves dried out, only one left
5_zpseqycbfab.jpg

Top bud one day before repotting
6b_zpskgt6hwqi.jpg

outside your problems bend the main stem down or cut or crop up and then bring the lights down she will love it.
the lowest leaf are from interessting too find your problem exactly.

Hi Keefy
Did you say you repotted your flowering plant? If so, that's her problem. She is in transplant shock. Any repotting should always be done before the flower stage because by then the plant is working way too hard building buds to take any trauma involving her roots.
If she were my plant Id leave her alone- keep her flower light schedule going, no nutes and only water when she absolutely needs it and hopefully she will recover on her own in a few days. Looks like she's a healthy big plant- very nice for a first grow!
:peace:

Thanks guys for the replies, it was ofc like flower child said. After two days or so it looked great again. I should have topped it because that top bud is so high and the lower ones dont get all the light they should, anyway, tried to bend it today and broke the stem hehe, taped it up hope its gona be ok. I will post a pic soon. Thanks again for the replies.

I wouldn't try to up-pot a plant that far into bloom. But if absolutely necessary, it will be shocked for a few days to a couple of weeks depending on how it was done. I'm not seeing anything critical in the photos. I'd let it ride it out and don't over-water her. You just flushed it so sit back and let the soil dry out some. Too much water looks a lot like too little water.
:goodluck:

FYI when you flower a plant it changes the hormones and will no longer grows roots.

Not true at all, I've had a couple on flower in mid sized pots they barely had any real roots 3 weeks ago, had to pot them on as they looked like they were going to get rootbound 2 days ago lol. Although it may slow the root growing, it doesn't stop completely, sorry for any offence

FYI when you flower a plant it changes the hormones and will no longer grows roots.

I didn't think of that, thanks for the tip deff something to keep in mind next grow

oh well since you say its not true ok then. you should repot again ! infact you should maybe do all your up potting while in flower?

Theycallmeash didn't disagree with you completely, he just denied the absolute assertion you made saying instead that it slows down not just stop growing.

I plan on making tea or something else maybe with the roots I'll update this with how much they grow

Its deffinately not a good thing to pot on while in flower of course.. But that's not what ya said mate, you said roots stop growing. Not true well with my strains anyway

I don't need to read about it as I've seen it for my own eyes lol, as I said strains may differ but as for what you said, its just not true. I won't bother replying as anymore cheers

What Strain is it? Amnezia Haze
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 20% - 80% Sativa dominant
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 23 days
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? universal soil that had some organic material in it
If Soil... What Size Pot? 11' by 10' at first it was 9' diameter by ~7.5 height

How Often are you Watering? a few days between, depends how dry top is
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? i plan to do 7/12/40 after i delt with the issues, used to be in veg 6/5/6

Hello guys,

Just a bit of time left from my first grow now but I've ran into some problems again.

I've switched the pot from a smaller one to a bigger one and then i flushed it, the soil was pretty dry from the original pot.

Now top leaves appear to be dying just one day after I did that and im very worried i might have ruined it all right when im almost done.

1_zpsklyt6j9t.jpg

This is the top bud, it split like that very recently, not sure but im tempted to say that it did after I repoted but seems way to quick.
2_zpsbgmk7eru.jpg

Top bud one day before repotting
6b_zpskgt6hwqi.jpg

Hi keefy69,

You didn't mention if you had added extra soil when up potting, or if you just placed her in a bigger pot. In any case, there was no need to.

If extra soil was added this far into flower, then she would get an extra & unwanted N kick, which could explain the different look after repotting.

If no soil was added during repotting, then she just didn't appreciate being unnecessarily jiggled about.

I agree, up-potting tiny plants from tiny pots, that have fully established flowering, results in tiny mature plants in seemingly huge pots.

Root growth seems to continue (accelerate?) for the first few weeks of flower, then stops almost completely after "the stretch".

Back
Top Bottom