Yellow/light green leaves on new growth - First grow

GandalfGreen

My ladies have been growing for about 35 days now and overall I'm really happy with how healthy they look. One of the plants is starting to show some yellowing/light green leaves though and I'm not sure what this is exactly. Here's some quick info, for more detailed info you can check out my grow log.

Strain - The Doctor
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative (day 35)
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon smart pot
Lights - Mars Hydro Reflector 192 LED panel (420W@110v; 410W@220v, PAR of 1200umol at 18 inch)
Nutrients - DutchPro Grow Soil A+B
Medium - Biobizz All-mix
EC - 1.6
PH - 6.2
RH - 75% to 80%
Room Temperature -80 to 86
Room Square Footage - 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m

The last two waterings I've used the nutes at around 1.6 EC. The leaves were like this before I watered them with nutes and watering them with the nutes doesn't seem to change much. The yellowing goes away a little at first but comes back when it's time to water them and never fully goes away.

Here are some pics:
2016-07-27_10_51_01.jpg

2016-07-27_10_45_01.jpg

2016-07-27_10_44_13.jpg

Any thoughts?

Looks like an immobile trace nute' deficiency. I'll throw Iron or Sulfur out as possibilities.
I'd monitor closely and let it ride for a while to see where it goes.

:goodluck:

Looks like an immobile trace nute' deficiency. I'll throw Iron or Sulfur out as possibilities.
I'd monitor closely and let it ride for a while to see where it goes.

:goodluck:

Alright I'll definitely keep an eye out. I just remember that I left out something because I didn't think it would be important. The lower leaves, mainly the ones in the lowest regions that are in the shade sometimes die and fall off. I think over the course of 2 weeks I've had maybe 6-7 leaves fallen off. I didn't think it'd be a big deal and kind of natural seeing as they didn't get any light. Is this something that could indicate something else?

The fallen leaves are natural i`de say as this happens to me. Could be just new vigorous growth at the leading branch tips as this matures it darkens in color. Looks like a good indica plant. Agree also hang five and see what it does next. Strong plant hopefully all will be good. regards

Alright I'll definitely keep an eye out. I just remember that I left out something because I didn't think it would be important. The lower leaves, mainly the ones in the lowest regions that are in the shade sometimes die and fall off. I think over the course of 2 weeks I've had maybe 6-7 leaves fallen off. I didn't think it'd be a big deal and kind of natural seeing as they didn't get any light. Is this something that could indicate something else?

The lower leaves could have told a different story, but without seeing them it is impossible to say. Still, wait and see is probably the best choice.

Back
Top Bottom