No Flowering At All? Help!

Threnos

OG Kush - Feminized
Outdoor Growth

I started facing an odd problem, no flowering at all (only the slightest of early flowering for over 2 weeks now)
Also started noticing some weird grey marks on some of the leaves (very last image)

NcL6WXh.jpg

Sn3gVad.jpg

BMSipx6.jpg

WWZKhIc.jpg

Possible spill on the leaves? Otherwise maybe leafminers?
Two weeks is no that long outdoors. Mine take way more than that. I've had more pistils than yours for most of July.
Outside there is no abrupt "flip" to 12/12. The flowering is much more gradual.

Possible spill on the leaves? Otherwise maybe leafminers?
Two weeks is no that long outdoors. Mine take way more than that. I've had more pistils than yours for most of July.
Outside there is no abrupt "flip" to 12/12. The flowering is much more gradual.

The plant is out for 2 months if not longer. I meant that it's into flowering for 2 weeks approximately. Should I take it indoors?

The plant is out for 2 months if not longer. I meant that it's into flowering for 2 weeks approximately. Should I take it indoors?

I meant two weeks of pistils/pre-flowering. Mine have been outside since April 1st.
You could take them in, but I wouldn't. They look pretty "normal" to me for this time of year. If you move them in and out, you will want to keep their photo period very consistent.

I meant two weeks of pistils/pre-flowering. Mine have been outside since April 1st.
You could take them in, but I wouldn't. They look pretty "normal" to me for this time of year. If you move them in and out, you will want to keep their photo period very consistent.

Last year, I discovered my first preflowers middle of July (35N Latitude). I think you're right on schedule. Let nature take its course.

I too thought the grey spot was from a liquid on the leaves that acted like a magnifying glass.

What's the scheduled time for peak time flowering?

Your plant looks just fine. :thumb:
"Peak" flowering varies with latitude and strain. Some Indica-dominant hybrids can finish in about 6 weeks (some advertise even less, but...).
Sativa hybrids are going to take much longer. Expect 9-12 weeks, or more.
Some Hazes can take up to 6 months to finish - almost ungrowable outdoors in many places.
I don't use "peak" as the measure, but rather "finished". There can be a lot of additional bulking, resin, potency and weight added in those last couple of weeks. With flowering underway in early August, a plant might finish anywhere from late September to February 2017, depending on what you are growing.

Your plant looks just fine. :thumb:
"Peak" flowering varies with latitude and strain. Some Indica-dominant hybrids can finish in about 6 weeks (some advertise even less, but...).
Sativa hybrids are going to take much longer. Expect 9-12 weeks, or more.
Some Hazes can take up to 6 months to finish - almost ungrowable outdoors in many places.
I don't use "peak" as the measure, but rather "finished". There can be a lot of additional bulking, resin, potency and weight added in those last couple of weeks. With flowering underway in early August, a plant might finish anywhere from late September to February 2017, depending on what you are growing.

Thanks for your input!

Another thing I encounter is that the tips of my white pistils are EXTREMELY thin and brown. Is that OK?

kIxdWjP.jpg

I had a plant like that, and I couldn't figure out what was going on. In my case, I think I had two problems: plant shock/trauma, and my lights were too strong, too hot for the tent it grew in, and it never flowered. It only grew bigger!! I finally cut it down, which killed me!! Finally, someone told me that hermies can mutate in so many ways, and I'm inclined to believe them. Haven't had a plant like that since.

You took pictures of exactly where the buds will be. As far as I can tell on my phone, your plant has not "greenies". It looks just fine. Those white hairs "pistils" will keep piling on top of themselves and create larger buds. Just have to have patience.

You're doing a good job...

As masonman said, you already are looking at the flowers. All those white hairs are your young buds.
I see no hermies (or nanners). The fat green growth are the calyx of the female.

Back
Top Bottom