Leaf discolouration?

Massi

o/

My brother has a big Zambeza Fruit Juice outdoor, but recently some leaves started becoming yellow.

Things I should mention:
He's lazy as F. The thing has been standing outside for 3 months (!) in vegetative state (not an autoflower) and the pot it's it, is pretty small. At least he does water it... He has also been guessing how much nutrients to give it and doesn't have any clue about what the current pH and EC values are. I should be receiving a pH meter soon and will be able to test it.

He lives in Belgium, so the weather is kinda crap: either it's extremely hot for a couple of days, or it's raining and cold for longer than a week. I've been doing some reader and it seems like this strain is very stress-resistant, but I believe it would be better if it was put outside of the rain. Is this correct?

Considering the lowering hasn't even begun yet, I believe it's at least 2-3 months away from being harvestable? That puts the harvest somewhere in November. Considering it's Belgium, I presume the weather will either kill the plant or at least it buds.

What's the best course of action to save the harvest? :helpsmilie: (Indoor is probably not an option, neither is an indoor growtent). Would a custom (outdoor, in the garage) growbox be able to save it?

I am amazed it got that big in that small of a pot to begin with lol.

Given that I would say its in extremely good health given the pot size.

If you want it to thrive and give you good buds transplant it ASAP

Hehe. Fair enough.

I let my bro know he has to repot. I'm curious to see if he will actually do so.

I might be wrong but I don't think just repotting it is gonna be enough here. I believe drastic measures, in the form of root cutting, are gonna be necessary in this case.

I'm saying this only because the pot is unbelievably small. I can only imagine the shape these roots are in.

But let's hope not.

We'll see.

As for flowering:
He lives in Belgium, so the weather is kinda crap: either it's extremely hot for a couple of days, or it's raining and cold for longer than a week. I've been doing some reader and it seems like this strain is very stress-resistant, but I believe it would be better if it was put outside of the rain. Is this correct?

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom