Not sure what is wrong - New grower

Fyffer

So I know I need something but can't figure out what she wants. White cookies 1 week into flower. She been amazing till 3 days ago.

420-magazine-mobile1542693613.jpg

Thank you for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The first thing you should do if you think your plants may have a copper deficiency is to flush out everything with pH-balanced water that contain a mixture of nutrients. The pH level is extremely important. If your growing marijuana in soil, copper will be absorbed by your plant the best if it is at a pH level of between 6.0 and 7.0.

Just to add some to Croatsan's answer :circle-of-love:
Try to find a product to add copper and I think foliar feeding is the fastest way here make a tea of it and spray). Since you are so close to the end.
Copper problems makes buds smaller...

Not sure what is wrong. New grower.

Ph going in 6.4. Runoff 6.7. What is the best way to get copper into my plants. They have 7 weeks of flowering time left. Hope I can fix this.

How could I get that. Can it spread. All other plants are good.

I would just wash my hands every time I go in the garden don't smoke. There really is no cure. It's really not going to kill your plant just make it look ugly and the yield will be lower

I'm not really sure if this works but I've been doing it for a long time now. I feed my plants raw milk and molasses to build their immunity. I'm not sure if it works but I haven't had tobacco mosaic virus in a long time

After This flowering is done anything j should clean my room in ?

What should I clean the tent with after the grow.

Back
Top Bottom