Lockout?

Dshrum

Helloo 420, I have had a problem with 1 plant in a 8 plant grow for about 4 days now, at first I though it was a calcium deficiency starting just with small brownish spots. Now it's starting to get out of hand I've flushed with ph water and plan on doing it again because my runoff was about 5.4, but I can't tell if that is the only problem or if it is lockedout. I feed them all the exact same so I dont really understand how it got this way in the first place or how the ph dropped that low.

Grow info
Soil, ocean forest.
Nutes, sea pal by grow more, cal mag and a very small amount of liquid fish bloom 2-10-10 fed 3 times a week.
2 1000 watt hps.
3 1/2 weeks into flowering.
Temps 68f in dark 81 in lights on, humidity ranges from 40-60%.

It started on random fan leafs and it moving it's way to newer growth every day.

velkrk.jpg
23tppy1.jpg

Are they all the same strain or ya got different ones on the go ?

As you are in flowering i may suspect a more common def such as K - potassium in this stage of growth when the girls require a slightly higher feeding regime of nutrients it is just that in flowering P/K is used more for flower/bud growth...

Sorry not into run off PH checks & makes no sense to me to be honest & more likely a simple thing really than lock out issues.

I flushed 3 times, and then ph'd my feed perfect since then, and the spreading has slowed but didn't stop, I'm starting to think that it might be a disease sea pal is like 4-24-24 and I use cal mag no way it's a deficiency. It can only be lockout or a disease this point.
To answer your question though yes I have different strains but the but I have 4 more of the same plant doing even better then expected while this one windles away.

The thing about lock out & that you have treated all your plants the same is that i would expect problems with others !

More likely not the issue.

As you have a few different strains & 4 of this type with only one effected may suggest it is just a weak plant as not all seeds are created equal, it happens tho... seen other growers with the same problem.

Disease ah, well i only ever come across a list of plant disease's once effecting cannabis no pic's tho... so a lot real life experience dealing with such would be beneficial & i'm not aware of great deal people who have ?

Personally i'm just thinking you got a weak plant with a slight nutrient problem & might just need a little extra feed for this one, it may high light the other 3 plants of this strain may suffer with the same problem at some point looking a head at things ?

I would research nutrient defs & look at various charts or other sites with this stuff building up a bigger picture on what they look like or caused by as they do not all manifest in the same way ! then i may check out common problems associated with flowering mainly the most likely nutrient issue's.

I'm not going to jump on the lock out band wagon, i mean was the run off tested ? & those after the flush ? did you flush all your plants or just this one ? did you test soil PH well i'm not sure what ya growing in ?

Ye took a look at sea pal i seem to get different results on NPK tho can you post a pic of the bottle or bag of it just to double check please :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom