What is this growing on my pump?

Levators

20160915_091334.jpg
20160915_091330.jpg

growing two plants in a hydroponics 4x4 fill and drain table with a 25 gal res using 20 gal of mix. using general hydroponics three part. gro, micro, and bloom. with koolbloom added. ro water with cal-mag added. have two air stones and water pump to keep water moving. the pics shows something growing on the pump three days after res was cleaned with hydrogen peroxide. in the middle of week 8. its been happening since week 3. ph starts dropping after 2 or three days and ec raises. everything is covered so no light can get thru. plants seem to be growing slower than in past grows. keep water below 70 degrees and moving 24/7. water is clear and doesn't smell. can something be done but not hurt plants and not cost a arm and leg. it is brown and slimy pored some peroxide on the slim and it bubbled a little but not a lot. tell me what i can do thank you

Thank you for the reply got the res lite except the air hoses . Will get some new ones that not clear.

Sent from my SM-S765C using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lees black airline tubing. Think i paid $8 or $10 for 25 feet. No more algae in my rez.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom