Leaf problems in flower - Yellowing - Need advice

CannaMedz

Hello, fyi, I was "CannabisMeds" on here & I have an old journal, but that account no longer can post, for some reason I can't explain. I can't message anyone either. I tried sending a message to webmaster, but nothing.

First, I'm growing an outdoor lady:
Strain: AC DC high CBD (clone )
In 25 gallon fabric pot
In organic soil w organic nutes ( Happy frog & some other amendments were originally mixed in )
Using Roots Organics nutes
I'm estimating she's been in flowering mode for 5 weeks now, but she's only been blooming buds for a couple of weeks.

Main problem right now is she's been burning through her fan leaves fairly rapidly. They turn yellow & eventually die off. This has been happening for weeks now. I'm not sure if this is normal for AC DC or if this is Nitrogen Deficiency or nut lockout.

I decided to give her some epsom salt over the past few days. I also sprayed her down with garlic last night. This morning, some tips of healthy leaves were showing some yellow & some spots. So I'm not sure if it's magnesium burn or if it's garlic burn.

I have been battling the dreaded mites as well, which has been going pretty well. I've been able to control them with Azamax, but I've stopped with that & tried switching to garlic since she's in bloom atm. I'm waiting on some predator mites to arrive fairly soon, to hopefully finish off the job without having to spray her anymore.

My main concern though is not the mites, but the yellowing & dying off of her leaves. Up until today, all the leaves around the buds have been 100% green & healthy. I'm concerned now & I'm not sure if she'll make it another 5 weeks or so? I stopped giving her any at all over a week ago now. I've heard that giving nitrogen during flowering makes the buds taste bad / harsh. She seems like she needs nitrogen though, either that or this strain likes to dump fan leaves during flowering.

So, any advice is greatly appreciated. I don't have a pic available atm.
Should I continue with no added nitrogen at this stage? Should I flush her, even though she's in organic soil?

I will also mention that a few weeks ago, she suffered 4 days of blistering heat. I think it may have shocked her system a bit, but I don't know. These yellowing leaves starting coming after that. Maybe some roots died or she went into nute lockout due to shock, I don't know. Sort of stumped at this point. I really need to help her make it through another 4-5 weeks, as this is medicine for a very sick person.

Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom