Trying to identify this deficiency

ChefKimbo

These plants are 1 month old. Grown in organic soil and most recently fertilized with molasses and Xtreme Juice, both 1/4 tsp to a gallon. Had some nute burn earlier attempting to treat what I thought was nitrogen deficiency.
IMAG12082.jpg
IMAG12073.jpg
Been in flower for 10 days, growth is amazing I can barely keep up with LST. It looks like nitrogen def but I'm apprehensive to treat because the plants were flipped and after looking at the deficiency chart I'm still not sure how to identify.

Thanks for the help.

I wouldn't call it a deficiency but the first week of flower is when all that nitrogen she's been storing is finally used to fuel that explosive growth for the first 2 to 3 weeks. I,m not that familiar with organic soils but I feed my ladies a little extra nitrogen for those first 3 weeks while she stretches than I hit her with the bloom formula..

Thanks a bunch. Haven't been able to tell sex yet but bud sites are popping up everywhere. My plan was to start bloom nutes after I train the main stem around the pot rim, but its getting so crowded I'm considering just letting bud sites start the rise. I read not to start flower until 75% of net is full, but I don't think its going to work out is my first grow and scrog. Do you recommend I start bloom nutes at next feeding?

Ok sounds good. I fed them 1 tsp of molasses and xtreme juice to a gallon last feeding. I think ill up the molasses to 1 tbsp. I have other nutes but they all seem to be more like supplements than anything. SEA-90 and and All natural Pure Blend. NPK values indicate they are supplements not nutes. Excuse my inexperience. I know your not a soil guy, but the molasses has 300 mg of Potassium per serving (TBSP) and 0 sodium, but the Phosphorus is only 6 mg. Will these numbers suffice along with another supplement for nutrients?

Ok sounds good. I fed them 1 tsp of molasses and xtreme juice to a gallon last feeding. I think ill up the molasses to 1 tbsp. I have other nutes but they all seem to be more like supplements than anything. SEA-90 and and All natural Pure Blend. NPK values indicate they are supplements not nutes. Excuse my inexperience. I know your not a soil guy, but the molasses has 300 mg of Potassium per serving (TBSP) and 0 sodium, but the Phosphorus is only 6 mg. Will these numbers suffice along with another supplement for nutrients?
That mollases should feed the microbes In your soil so it should work.. I personally would try to get my hands on some bloom nutrients.

I thought I should. Went and pick up some earlier. BGI Grow and Gain liquid nutes, npk 10-10-6. Ill be adding that to the molasses and xtreme.

Pic sucks I know, but does this look like a male to you?
IMAG12094.jpg

Back
Top Bottom