How do I make hash from the leaves of the male plant?

chronic_420

How do I make hash from the leaves of the male plant?

also how do I make weed butter?

I need to know both processes step by step, PLEASE.....

The reason why I am writing these is because I have a marijuana plant, but I don't know yet weather it is male or female so if it's a female then I'll be fine. But if it is a male I want to be prepared for whatever I need to do.....to get high.

HELP ME

you know its hard to make hash or good hash from leaves but it can be done.I wouldnt really use the male but if you had a female plant use the final trimmings or little buds for ok hash but only use bud for good hash.with the leaves though I would just make pot butter just put your leaves in a big pot with water and a stick of butter (or more depending on how much leaves or pot) let it boil till water evaporates some then scoop out the butter with a strainer and let it cool get stoned with butter on toast weeeeeeeeee :) to make hash u need a tumbler or a fine screen toss some buds on it and shake it over a plate or something to catch the thc crystals.Then get a glass jar with a lid and put the thc in jar add cold water and ice cubs and shake the livin shit out of it for a while then let set the green will float to the top (throw away) and your hash will be at bottom.Pour off water be careful not to shake up the hash and throw the hash on a coffee filter roll itto squueze the excess water off and let her dry then puff. whew its a pain in the ass for what you get out of it unless u have a lot of weed (bud) but hey I do it once in a while but also have alot of weed lol :D

You could wait till the male developed and started produceing Trichs, but that's a long wait for such a small amount of hash you would get.

I have a re-useable coffee filter made with a plastic frame and fine mesh brass screen, I found a plastic lid that fits over the top perfectly. Place close trim or bud in the freezer for about 15 minutes, then loosly fill the filter put in a marble and shake over a glass baking dish. Next step is to strap it to a back massager so it shakes itself.

Butter is good but takes a lot of weed. It takes roughly 3 times the ammount when taken oraly to get the same effect. But grind your buds in a coffee grinder and put a pot of water on to boil, add powdered weed and real butter to the water and let it boil for at least an hour. The easiest way to get all the butter out of the pot is to strain the weed out pouring the water butter and weed through a nylon into a bowl. Pour some clean hot water through the nylon to get more butter out and squeeze well with a rubber glove on. Let the water, butter mixture sit in the refrigerator untill the butter hardens on top of the water, break it apart and store your butter in a plastic dish and keep refrigerated or use it rite away, disgard the water.

Peace, SSSSPaceman SSSpliff

Back
Top Bottom