What deficiencies or burns are these? Photoperiod Indica Hybrid

davidson2354

Hey all, been having some symptoms on my 4 month photoperiod indica hybrid, flowering for 1 month now, precisely. Have her on a big pot, 60 litres around that.

Soil: She has a mix of kilomix, new mixed with some of it already used but has good soil conditions.
Ph'D water: around 6.0-6.5
Nutes: - Biogrow from BioBizz once in 6 days more or less (she was having nitrogen and phosporus most of all deficiency)

- Delta Nueve from Cannabiogen, once in 10 days
- Given her with big gaps at least three times a drop or two of supervit from hesi (vitamins and aminoacids)
- She has received, a week ago aproximately a big dose of Ain Grow to repel whiteflies, which I have alot on my outdoor balcony plants (other cannabis plants and other aromatics plants)

And thats about it for nutes.
Important to refer is the whiteflie infestation which now is currently lowering because of the lower and humid temperatures, I guess, and my continuos effort to erradicate them from my little automatics and other aromatics and even from this big one.

She was being protected aswell with a big black plastic bag when she was outside, when raining and very low humid temperatures. But I have brought her inside yesterday and plan on to keep her this way.

I fear she could have gotten a cold or something, could she have developed bud root or mold on those photos that show the top buds?

Also, the pics that show the bottom of the pot show what I had to do almost with every branch of the plant, the string is quite thin and not too strong, but i had to pull almost every branch as low as possible cause she was growing beyond my balcony. I dont think this would hurt a "tree" like this, but could help with some stress?
Any insight/info on these pics will be very much appreciated!

IMG_016855.JPG
IMG_017552.JPG
IMG_017653.JPG
IMG_017746.JPG
IMG_017862.JPG
IMG_017957.JPG
IMG_018054.JPG
IMG_018157.JPG
IMG_018253.JPG
IMG_018351.JPG
IMG_018450.JPG
IMG_018554.JPG
IMG_018750.JPG
IMG_018950.JPG
IMG_019053.JPG
IMG_019345.JPG

Hmmm gorgeouse bush. hope this helps some Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial . regards

Hey man, thanks for your reply. I do know that page and honestly I can only identify possibly one symptom with the info of that page, which would be the boron defiency just because the first pic of it is quite similiar to the ones I have showing the top of the buds. Other than that Im not sure, because Im quite new to all this. It could be boron deficiency, maybe a little nute burn on a leaf or two, maybe calcium as well, but then there's that white circular spot on just a couple of leaves that I do not recognize it on that page. Do you know what it could be? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom