Deficiency or nutrient lock down because pH

jayfred

No sure what is going on my plnat are looking wierd but not all of the and my new clones look sick
I am growing on soil using Flora Series - General Hydroponics
1 fertilizer 2 water
Using sunlight in a tropical country under polycarbonate roof
My White Rhino and A purple plant seems to be the most affected other plants seems to be alright
Also foliar feeding with Calimagic
20161112_081142.jpg
20161112_081142.jpg
20161112_081142.jpg
20161112_081142.jpg
20161112_081131.jpg

Not sure if the ph on the soil could be the problem I am changing my soil used the one in my house now buying soil at the garde supply to test this but this is no my first grow and have been doing the same thing for a bit.

Also the top flowers seems to will and fixed it applying calimagic foliar feeding on my last crop I am lost
any input would be welcome

leaves curling up for me at least means light burn...or temp got too hot...they look cooked...

Sent from my SM-G360V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No it was there before the foliar spray some had the first flowers kind of burned and got better with the foliar spray but the seem to keep getting worst
20161112_081100.jpg

This is how it starts

It cant be heat or light burn I use sunlight no lights and they are in a ventilated room no heat just pure sun light

There's no reason to worry about ph in soil unless you have a crazy ph water source

As the plant is flowering (week3-4?) there's no reason to "feed" calmag, calmag is an additive, not a balanced feed .... I'd stop that now

The blotchy marks on the leaves are almost certainly salt stains from foliar feeding and will to some extent wash off (<good idea)

I've grown in greenhouses in Jamaica, it's really easy to damage your plants by foliar feeding, it's much simpler and controllable if you feed through the roots

Something that is vital is good circulation, your plants should have all the leaves moving, you cannot over do air circulation particularly in a greenhouse in the tropics, by the look of those leaf marks I'd say you could usefully add a lot more fans on the floor

One thing that I did in JA and do to my indoor plants, is spray them with trichoderma solution at 2 weeks and 5 weeks in flower .....the Trichoderma sets up a symbiotic relationship with the plant and attacks other fungi, it actually eats bud rot before it can get a hold

I know it's counterintuitive but it works, if you're dubious, just treat 1 branch

Good luck with the grow :thumb:

Maybe it could be over watering we are in rainy season very humid and everything takes for ever to dry when I change the big plant from the pot the roots where not that big and ding look that healthy either they are not receiving rain water but I water every day or two.
It is not that hot so don't think heat is the issue

I don't think it has anything to do with PH, nutrients or temperature. Looks like russet or broad mite damage. :(
Have you checked for critters with magnification?

I am applying neem oil product from General Hydroponics every two weeks have some white flies
Will check into that with magnifing glass
I know what I am doing 3 generation a clones but problem started recently.
20160811_062609.jpg
20160811_062609.jpg
20160811_062555.jpg
20160811_062546.jpg
20160811_062539.jpg
20160811_062601.jpg
20160722_070630.jpg

Same room Same variaties same fertilizer may soil from same farm different spot only diference is the weather changed.
Bought soil from store and replanted all clones with let everything get really dry before watering will not foliar feed anything and guess wait a week to see changes.
Also recheck for bugs but haven't seen anything

It's broad mites, they attack the new growth. They cause tacoing and canoing on the leaf. You'll find them on the
edge of the leaf with their eggs. Do some research on what to use when in flower. Go luck, you'll need it.

I wait till they droop to water.

Good for veg, but once in bloom they shouldn't get that dry, IMO. By flowering time, the root building should be done and you want to keep the plant as happy as possible.

Major Im waiting for an answer to my problem on my thread my brother! Im searching myself but its hard knowing when im a greenhorn. Im getting ready to start a thread here. I need to be patient. Sucks when all is well then all of a sudden Wham! theres a problem! Any opinions on this....
20161118_085222.jpg
20161118_085207.jpg
20161118_085029.jpg

Major Im waiting for an answer to my problem on my thread my brother! Im searching myself but its hard knowing when im a greenhorn. Im getting ready to start a thread here. I need to be patient. Sucks when all is well then all of a sudden Wham! theres a problem! Any opinions on this....

I replied in your thread.
Gave in my best shot, but I'm not sure what it is.

Back
Top Bottom