Can anyone help? What is this burn?

Chase420Davis

420-magazine-mobile296043886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1217125896.jpg
Help me out with this one my leaves are burned looks like cal & mag but even if I knew for sure couldn't tell how to fix it. The spots that burn start off as small divots about the size of those plastic bb pellets and are darker and look kinda pressed in. I think it started before I changed pot and soil but I couldnt tell. But it is spreading and I can't trim of them leaves to stop it. Any hints?

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi
Sorry i am not expert .
I am a new grower ...
But you have immobile defficency cause its at the top of the plant .
You should search there .

jackleen

Is it on all leaves or just some?
What have you been feeding it?
What is your grow medium and how big is the pot?
How old is she?
Lighting? Temperatures? PH? RH?
Without the usual details, we will all be guessing.
How to ask for grow help.

How old is she?
It's on about 5 leaves and spreading, just started teaspoon of fox farm big grow in a gallon of water ,idk grow medium , bout a 1½ gallon pot I'm gonna move er but b4 that I didn't have the soil so it was prolly in about a quart of miracle grow and i had to go out of town to find the soil like 30 hatchery's in my area not a single morsel of fox farm or happy frog soil , but she was about about 11 and ½ week old when I moved her from quart to gallon pot, she is under a 400w hps 12/12 ,and it has been cool lately around 69 the plant soil get cold as ice.

How old is she?
Rh? And pH is off but I don't know how to stabilize or even why it was right behind the 7 on my gauge so about 6.8 until few days ago when I started spacing watering to see if I had watered to much when I was a little medicated *wink*wink but now it is past 7 like a 7.4 maybe just a guess though has slight discoloration on sides of effected leaf fingers . And the center of the tops are a brighter green but I figured that was normal.

It looks a little like it is drowning. What is your watering method? How and when?
No method just wet is wet dry is dry I have a gauge it said they were soaked when pH was 6.8ish I let it dry up a bit now it's higher than tits like a 7.4 but I'm not dead accurate.

The best way to water, and to avoid too much watering, is to let the pot dry out all the way to the bottom of the pot. Looking at just the soil surface, or even a finger down an inch or so, are very misleading. Its not telling you how damp it is at the bottom.

Wait until it is very light in weight, and the leaves are starting to droop.

Then dip the entire pot in a bucket and let it drain.

I agree with Oldbear. Less is more when it comes to watering.
Completely drench a plant until it won't take another drop. Drain well. Let dry. This will takes days or even weeks. Frequent watering is a death sentence for cannabis.

Get those pots up off the ground if you have cold roots. That, watering correctly, and PH control are your best bets to fix it, IMO.

Could it be chlorine? Reading up on chilli growing read this
Tap water contains a chemical called Chlorine, which destroys disease causing bacteria that affects humans

However plants cannot process Chlorine and they leave salty deposits within the plants veins which cause the leaves to turn yellow

This reduces the amount of photosynthesis and ultimately energy available to grow which will cause a deminished harvest

If you can fill a clean bucket of warm water the night before and leave for the Chlorine to evaporate out of the water - this will give you great looking green leaves

Once a leaf has been turned yellow it will rarely fully recover as any Chlorine cannot be processed out

I agree with Oldbear. Less is more when it comes to watering.
Completely drench a plant until it won't take another drop. Drain well. Let dry. This will takes days or even weeks. Frequent watering is a death sentence for cannabis.

Get those pots up off the ground if you have cold roots. That, watering correctly, and PH control are your best bets to fix it, IMO.
Thanks I'll get a mat to put underneath it

Could it be chlorine? Reading up on chilli growing read this
Tap water contains a chemical called Chlorine, which destroys disease causing bacteria that affects humans

However plants cannot process Chlorine and they leave salty deposits within the plants veins which cause the leaves to turn yellow

This reduces the amount of photosynthesis and ultimately energy available to grow which will cause a deminished harvest

If you can fill a clean bucket of warm water the night before and leave for the Chlorine to evaporate out of the water - this will give you great looking green leaves

Once a leaf has been turned yellow it will rarely fully recover as any Chlorine cannot be processed out
I have been using tap water so possible I'm just watering with purified from now on thanks

420-magazine-mobile1428865271.jpg
now wth is going on

The spots on the tip of the large leaf look like mite damage. Get a close look with at least 20x magnification at the back side of it.

The spots on the tip of the large leaf look like mite damage. Get a close look with at least 20x magnification at the back side of it.
Of the bleached end leaf in this picture or the leaf I started the tread with? Mites are possible with the plant being inside a house.

Of the bleached end leaf in this picture or the leaf I started the tread with? Mites are possible with the plant being inside a house.
In my experience, mites are everywhere = indoors and out.

42098.jpg

Back
Top Bottom