Can't Figure Out What's Wrong With Plant

jpasdi

I have been growing this plant for about 2 weeks and 4 days now and have done all kinds of test on it. i had a fungus gnat problem and it's just now letting up but, my plant is still showing damage. is this fungus gnat damage or root problems? i've tested the PH multiple times so it shouldn't be any nute burn, also the 7 bladed leaves are fairly new, maybe a day old. also im using about 4 250w cfls, small fan and miracle grow organic(which i've successfully used many times before)

IMG_253926.JPG
IMG_253821.JPG
IMG_253722.JPG

You're watering too much. The tips look nutrient burnt, and the curl is usually a sign of heat stress. Do you have a fan blowing across it? Is it too deep in the pot to get air circulation? Lights too close? pH pen calibrated correctly? Some things to think about. :)

Thanks for the reply! About how far should the plants be from the lights (if you're using just CFL) I do have a fan blowing constantly, I'll try flushing the plant next time it's due for watering and I'll try another ph test. And again I appreciate the reply, thanks!

Seek out posts by member MajorPITA on watering. If you water to much or incorrectly you'll have a subpar grow. Cannabis would prefer to be too dry than too wet.

I agree!!! I go by the weight. I know how heavy my pots feel when just watered and dry. There is a big difference. My 7g smart pots will take about 1.5 g of water. That is an additional 12 pounds. You know when they are dry. :peace:

i appreciate all the replies, this is my first indoor grow, i've done it outdoor for about a year now, and im surprised to see how different indoor is compared to it! im using 2 250w cfls and they are about 3-4 inches away from the plant. im growing in a pretty big (long wise) closet with a medium sized fan blowing on the plant. ill look up the guide on watering as most of the time outside the rain took care of it for me haha, and the temps about 73.

This is a picture of broad mites attacking a plant. You'll need at least a x60 scope to
check for these mites. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom