Mobile deficiency in mid flower - Never had this problem this bad before

xave420

I have attached a bunch of pics of my incredible bulk auto that is flowering experiencing some kind of deficiency on leaves. i have the journal in my signature its my current 3rd grow.

any help is appreciated

IMG_006775.JPG
IMG_006582.JPG
IMG_006488.JPG
IMG_006387.JPG
IMG_006279.JPG
IMG_006186.JPG
IMG_006088.JPG
IMG_005978.JPG

Looks at first glance to be calcium problems. Either a deficiency or a ph problem that is locking it out. What medium, lights, ph, etc have you got going on there.
Sorry im on the app and there's no link to your grow available.

my soil im using is FFOF and pro mix mixed with some added perlite for drainage. I had a great successful grow with delicious cheese candy with the same grow medium. no major deficiencys with my WW auto. only going on with my incredible bulk. Today there was a lot of yellow leaves that looked like nitrogen def to me... I gave it 15 ml of botanicare pro bloom nutes and 4 drops of unsulphured molasses in a half a gallon of water and ph'd to 6.5

I ran a couple gallons of plain ph'd water through both plants about a week or so ago id say and the run off was around 5.9-6.0... so it wasn't too too bad.

I will give her some 5 ml of sensi cal mag I got from the advanced nute line next watering.

what else do u guys think I should do to help her?

my soil im using is FFOF and pro mix mixed with some added perlite for drainage. I had a great successful grow with delicious cheese candy with the same grow medium. no major deficiencys with my WW auto. only going on with my incredible bulk. Today there was a lot of yellow leaves that looked like nitrogen def to me... I gave it 15 ml of botanicare pro bloom nutes and 4 drops of unsulphured molasses in a half a gallon of water and ph'd to 6.5

I ran a couple gallons of plain ph'd water through both plants about a week or so ago id say and the run off was around 5.9-6.0... so it wasn't too too bad.

I will give her some 5 ml of sensi cal mag I got from the advanced nute line next watering.

what else do u guys think I should do to help her?

5.9-6.0 pH in real soil is too acidic. You need to be in the 6.3-6.8 range. Your experiencing lockout of the nutes that get consumed at higher pH ranges (like Calcium).

5.8 is Hydro range. The difference between 5.9 and 6.5 (about where you need to be) is 6X more acidic.

my issue is I realized when it was too late that ffof is soil but pro mix is a soiless medium so I guess 6.0 would be good for that however the ffof I would guess that 6.5 is better, but since I mixed them I don't know exactly what ph is ideal, but when I fed incredible bulk today I made the ph 6.5

I will only go with pro mix next time as I know how much nutrients will be going in from the start as it isn't a hot medium.

yea I know my run off was kind of low, what do you think I should adjust my ph to for the next watering/feeding?

my issue is I realized when it was too late that ffof is soil but pro mix is a soiless medium so I guess 6.0 would be good for that however the ffof I would guess that 6.5 is better, but since I mixed them I don't know exactly what ph is ideal, but when I fed incredible bulk today I made the ph 6.5

I will only go with pro mix next time as I know how much nutrients will be going in from the start as it isn't a hot medium.

yea I know my run off was kind of low, what do you think I should adjust my ph to for the next watering/feeding?

There was no need to be mixing FFOF and a soilless mix, you have created a issue I don't think many people will really be able to help you out with.

here are a few pics of her today with more leaves turning yellow too early in flower for them to be.

I don't know what else to do besides try to flush her with maybe quarter strength nutrients and a little cal mag and see what the run off is and try to get it to where it needs to be. I know that it is probably gonna be low. :(

IMG_006879.JPG
IMG_006983.JPG

well my suspicions were confirmed. I did a flush today on both my Incredible Bulk and White Widow. The run off on both plants was 5.8!!

I kept flushing with water until I got the run off for incredible bulk at 6.4 and gave her quarter strength nutes and a dose of cal mag

I flushed white widow and was able to get her run off to 6.5 and gave her about half strength nutrients.

I am pretty confident incredible bulk will bounce back or atleast start to look a little better. keeping my fingers crossed!

Personally, and this may sound crazy but ive been there done that. I would do my next feed right at 7.0. Calcium will uptake very well at 7 and so will many other nutrients. Then after that feeding I would go 6.8 and the 3rd feeding at 6.5.
Then keep alternating 6.3-6.6

Sent from my android from outer space!

Could anybody help they have been showing sighns of deficentcy I waterd last night and looked this morn they all look mega droopy and floppy I don't think it's over watering as they have been cut down to about 500ml water each as Sombody said they was over waterd
420-magazine-mobile1318162190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1391450827.jpg
Velk - 420 Magazine(16344462) on Vimeo here's a video also

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Could anybody help they have been showing sighns of deficentcy I waterd last night and looked this morn they all look mega droopy and floppy I don't think it's over watering as they have been cut down to about 500ml water each as Sombody said they was over waterd
420-magazine-mobile1318162190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1391450827.jpg
Velk - 420 Magazine(16344462) on Vimeo here's a video also

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

theres ur problem right there u said u watered at 5.9 , you should be ph'ing your water to 6.5 atleast if ur in soil. Let your medium dry for about 3 days and water with half strength nutrients and check your run off if its off from where you want it Id recommend trying to flush with a ph of 7 if ur run off is at 5.8 or something until u get run off reading of around 6.4. its important to get your ph right before they start to flower cuz that's when they really start needing nutrients

Back
Top Bottom