Yellow tips

Seanmac

I noticed that my leaves on one of my girls are getting yellow tips they've been there for a few days... I've been monitoring them to see if the yellow would spread but it's not it's just on the tips... should I be alarmed or is this something that normally happens during flowering?
420-magazine-mobile196923406.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Are you giving her nutes? What? How much?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nute burn try cutting back on the nutes a tad bit it wont go no futher than the tips u should be fine looking good

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Are you giving her nutes? What? How much?

Yeah she getting fed with General Organics. Im currently growing 4 ladies and my mixture coincides with the chart on the side of the nute box...in a gallon jug of water PH somewhere between 5.5 and 6.5 I disperse the gallon evenly into 4 plants...none of the others have yellow tips.

Yeah she getting fed with General Organics. Im currently growing 4 ladies and my mixture coincides with the chart on the side of the nute box...in a gallon jug of water PH somewhere between 5.5 and 6.5 I disperse the gallon evenly into 4 plants...none of the others have yellow tips.

I Use 1/4 to half the recommended. Those def look nute burned. They will be fine though. Looking great.

Just rember this plant was growing before we was around it will grow regard less we just give it a lil boost the less u try the better it will be imo im always high so what i know haha

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom