Hey everyone, how's it going? What is the best way to get rid of or prevent that powder-like white mold. I'm growing in a 4x4 closet, I have a 600watt hps light, a fan blowing into closet and one fan in closet to blow air around, they get plenty of air flow. Temp range from 68-80 degrees, humidity range 30%-50%. I've tried cleaning room down with chlorine solution and atleast 3 different kinds of organic "mold-killing" sprays, but none of them really did the trick. If someone with experience with this problem could help me I'd really appreciate it. I'm sure this is something a lot of growers deal with. If you guys could share some of the solutions you've learned to deal with this problem let me know. Thanks and Have a good week. Peace!