Purple leaves

fasts102376

hello guys;) i have one plant thats about 4weeks in flowering, it allways look pale green since i put her in flowering, but she looks good.. the last to weeks the leaves started to turn purple.... i give here a good flush and fed her half-str miraco grow (sp) and now she's really purple and the hairs turn brown like's she done flowering... do u think it's to late to fix'er? i fed my other one the same but she's fine thats what puzzling me... i hate to throw her away,but if you guys thing she wont make it i'll take her out..

soil- fox farm forrest with extra perlite
nute-fox-farm-and all 3 booster ching, sesme, boomz 3 scoops 1/4 per 5g water
lights-1000w hps
12-12 hour
feed-once a week (full str- i dont do full str- on the booters^^^
wet-dry watering
water-well water ph to 6-4
temps-86-65 hum-35 to 45

Calm down dude, she is fine.
Just watch the color of the trichromes.

Some strains turn purple and/or blue in flowering.

If she was pale green during flowering, she needed more N than she was getting.
Lack of food and water during flowering can make them finish faster than norml
So it seems to me, and is also strain dependent.

thank you DAMAGO MAN:roorrip:.. i'm not that wooried, i'm calm lol..

i dont think it's the strain, have any other ideals what could be wrong with her?

first i thought it could be the ph,but when i feed her the ph is 6.4..

it may just be a weak plant period.. i quess i'l just let her grow to see what happens..

have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
"When your plants are deficient in phosphorus, this can overall reduce the size of your plants. Not enough causes slow growth and causes the plant to become weak, to little amount of Phosphorus causes slow growths in leaves that may or may not drop off. The edges all around the leaves or half of the leaves can be brownish and work its way inwards a bit causing the part of the leaves to curl up in the air a bit. Fan leaves will show dark greenish/purplish and yellowish tones along with a dullish blue colour to them. Sometimes the stems can be red, along with red petioles that can happen when having a Phosphorus deficiency. This isn’t a sure sure sign of you having one though, but can be a sign. Some strains just show the red petioles and stems from its genes.
So pretty much the overall dark green colour with a purple, red, or blue tint to the fan leaves is a good sign of a Phosphorus deficiency. Having Cold weather (below 50F/10C) can make phosphorous absorption very troublesome for plants."

:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks again DAMAGOMAN.. i gave her a good flushing the other night, i look and i think ur right it does look like a p problem..

could i just folar feed with ff big bloom to try fix her? (thats all i got for now intill i get to the store..

I'm a new grower with some of the same issues you has with dark green-purplish leaves. I upped their dose of bloom a little and seemed to hold off any further decline.

Good Luck!!

Back
Top Bottom