Plant dying fast

dakota grown

OK, if this was gradual, I wouldn't worry. This NL plant was healthy 3 days ago
100_0599.JPG

100_0601.JPG

100_0600.JPG

The buds are even starting to dry out a little, it's as if the entire root system just shut down. The plant isn't even done yet (8 wks flowering but mostly clear trichomes), but I'm gonna harvest it tomorrow since it's already pretty much dead. I'm hoping that some more experienced growers can at least tell me what went wrong, especially since I've got one more plant that looks like it might do the same thing. All of my plants have been given the same treatment, nutes, light, and temps.

wow dude is this one of the plants from a couple days ago that was looking super nice? If so what the heck happened? Have you changed anything watering? feeding? lighting? heat issues? Maybe someone did something to them?

were you flushing them? looks like too much nutrients, i dunno. good luck

no changes in lighting/watering, temps are OK (below 90), no one else has access to them. They were being flushed, but that doesn't explain why the plant is drying out so fast, it yellowed in one day, wilted in one day, then started drying up. The only explanation I can come up with is maybe I jostled the plant around when I was taking pictures the other day and tore something up. I started flushing all of my NL at the same time, and the others are still looking good.

Did you find out what caused this because this keeps happening me and keeps spreading to my other plants?

I hate to bring bad news, but this thread is more than 7 years old and the OP hasn't posted anything on :420: in more than 4 years.
FWIW, that looks like a root problem to me. Maybe they were already in trouble and the flush was enough to cause rot. Just guessing...

Hi thanks for that.
I thought it was being caused by root rot and have started using regener root and have been making sure the water is flowing (using nft) and got some air stones but having no luck. This has started since we moved house and can't seem to figure out what's going on.

Any ideas on what else I can do as I can't keep losing my crops 5 weeks in?

Hi thanks for that.
I thought it was being caused by root rot and have started using regener root and have been making sure the water is flowing (using nft) and got some air stones but having no luck. This has started since we moved house and can't seem to figure out what's going on.

Any ideas on what else I can do as I can't keep losing my crops 5 weeks in?

Five weeks into veg or bloom?
What are you growing in?
Pictures?

5 weeks into flower and in nft system.

Pics to follow

It's an absolute nightmare!!! They go yellow and limp over night and then completely dry out

Hopefully a hydro guy will jump in. Me and hydro don't get along very well.
Root rot, nute temperature, and PH swings are the problems I hear about most.

Thanks they are the things I have been trying to combat and keep an eye on but I have heard that once you have root rot there is no way of getting rid of it and will keep coming back, I really hope not

Back
Top Bottom