Thread: New Shoes - Pot Leaf and Hemp

New Shoes - Pot Leaf and Hemp

So, maybe you guys are not aware, but I love to buy shoes. It's never an impulse buy, I usually wait a while before getting them and I make sure that they will match with my cloths and all. I do own and wear over a dozen "casual/every day" pairs. All of them are Vans apart the Adidas in the 2nd pic. So anyways, I finaly got 2 pairs that I've wanted for a long time.

1st up we got the Vans Old Skool Palm Leaf in black and silver. I got these real cheap and brand new off ebay. Took like 3 weeks to get here, but they arrived Friday! They are pretty kickass and mucho comfy
    Sorry for the blurry pic, my battery was dying and I was hurrying up...

2nd is a pair that people have and posted also. I've actually always liked the Adidas Superstar models but I never actually found one that I digged enough to buy. Apart Ebay were the sellers overprice these babies, you got journeys.com. But I'm in Canada and they don't have that store here. After a brief phone call and a credit card number, I got a pair sent mi casa.

It was pretty cool, I got both pairs the same day. Being Friday, I was hoping to at least get one pair in (no postal service on weekends here), but I actually received both. My parents are like nice shoes, they know they aren't "palm leaves" like the official Vans' description says, but they don't seem to mind. My mom really liked them and so did my sister.

When I told my dad my Adidas were made outta hemp, he was like, so when they are all old and crusty your gonna smoke them? Silly, hehe
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 08-17-2008 at 11:09 PM.

Re: New Shoes - Pot Leaf and Hemp

nice shoes i want those Addidas hemp shoes
    Im gonna burn one down

wicked style, especially the adidas, even though the original white leather ones kick ass those are very stylish.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHui
    So, maybe you guys are not aware, but I love to buy shoes. It's never an impulse buy, I usually wait a while before getting them and I make sure that they will match with my cloths and all. I do own and wear over a dozen "casual/every day" pairs. All of them are Vans apart the Adidas in the 2nd pic. So anyways, I finaly got 2 pairs that I've wanted for a long time.

1st up we got the Vans Old Skool Palm Leaf in black and silver. I got these real cheap and brand new off ebay. Took like 3 weeks to get here, but they arrived Friday! They are pretty kickass and mucho comfy
    Sorry for the blurry pic, my battery was dying and I was hurrying up...

2nd is a pair that people have and posted also. I've actually always liked the Adidas Superstar models but I never actually found one that I digged enough to buy. Apart Ebay were the sellers overprice these babies, you got journeys.com. But I'm in Canada and they don't have that store here. After a brief phone call and a credit card number, I got a pair sent mi casa.

It was pretty cool, I got both pairs the same day. Being Friday, I was hoping to at least get one pair in (no postal service on weekends here), but I actually received both. My parents are like nice shoes, they know they aren't "palm leaves" like the official Vans' description says, but they don't seem to mind. My mom really liked them and so did my sister.

When I told my dad my Adidas were made outta hemp, he was like, so when they are all old and crusty your gonna smoke them? Silly, hehe
    those adidas are sweet. thinkin bout gettin a pair myself.
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 08-17-2008 at 11:11 PM.

ive been trying to find em and no one seems to have em in :(
    Im gonna burn one down

For the adidas - Check out www.journeys.com
    For the Vans, well, try to find them on ebay, but they are hard to get ahold of... Anyone were sz.11.5? (They are made big, so if you were 12, that will work too) I can give you a link to the same Vans but red/black insted of my black/silver that are up for sale on ebay.

I got thoes adidas hemp while in florida(im from canada) at that journeys store man there the sickest shoes i have ever rocked... have fun rocking thoes ones man
    Some of my friends sell records, some of my friends sell drugs...

Quote Originally Posted by DaHui
    . Anyone were sz.11.5? (They are made big, so if you were 12, that will work too)
    size 13-14 you know what they say about guys with big shoes
    big socks and you know what they about guys with big socks
    big feet
    Im gonna burn one down